The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BURNin’ SNOW Gallery

BURNin’ SNOW – Szczyrk 2012
On Saturday, despite the -20 C degrees I went on a snowboard Big Air competitions. I took all the photos from one place – it was so cold that I could not move smile
all photos here - polomski.art.pl

How about posting some photos in the Boardworld photo comp and telling us a little more about yourself. Or at least a few photo’s in your post.

I’m not going to click on a link by someone who has 1 post to their name. I’m calling your post spam!!! If you don’t contribute more I’ll delete your post altogether.

I’m sorry but I did not want to spam.

Excellent work Polomski. You passed the test wink - now check out the Boardworld Social pages and introduce yourself in the “Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself” forum https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/5/P780/#120319

We run many photo comps and the owner (rider26) organises very good prizes.
Other prizes are given to active members regularly (clothing packs, snow gear etc) It’s a lot of fun and everyone has a great sense of humour - Some terrific networking goes on as well.
The site isn’t prejudice - we have skiers, kayakers and people involved in all sorts of sports and professions.

There’s an annual “Shred” in Australia. Many BWMs (BoardWorld Members) spend months in Whistler, weeks in Japan. It truly is an international community with people posting from all parts of the globe.

Hey Polomski!

Where where you in the -20??

here’s a free tip: guy in the sky shots suck

His website is good, some of the B&W are ok.

Some constructive crit by posting shots in the appropriate thread would help him. Lets be careful not to exclude to early. (since I’ve already challenged that)

This could be the harshest we’ve been to a newb on BW. even fuckskiing lasted a good 6 months and a name change before none participation.

He did admit he couldn’t change position because he was frozen in the spot. Good photographers have no ability to feel cold - I mean I’m allergic to snow (Cold Urcharia) yet manage 8hr stints laying in it while shooting.

Fight back Polomski !! We’ll love you even more….

i had a look at the photos from that comp on his site and they were all guy in the sky shots. Hence the advice. Even if he couldn’t move, he could still zoom out or over to show the jump (unless he was using a prime).
Personally, if I couldn’t move to get a decent angle for photos, I wouldn’t put them up on my site or link them to various forms. but that’s just me

Totally agree, I’m pretty harsh on what I even keep on my HD. Best to only show your very best work.