The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Yes, I’m Going to Be A Dad!!

shaka  shred  ollie  rocker

but, he, she it will kill my snow season :(

little 1 due beginning of June :(

and yes, OZ, i have known for a while wink raspberry

CONGRATS!!!!!!

(and i am seriously considering IVF so i can control the timing - not to make light of anyone who has struggle to concieve. But i think there are a hell of a lot of people on her that would agree with me LOL)

Congrats Caboose!!!! You will have to introduce the mini corona bottle to snowboarding!

congrats man i am sure little one is more joy then snow….

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 15 February 2012 04:40 AM

Congrats Caboose!!!! You will have to introduce the mini corona bottle to snowboarding!

hells yeah!!

bodyboarding/surfing/skating/snowboarding ... if it is a daughter, i hope i don’t mess her up to bad with all that wink

Congrats Caboose!!!!!  shaka

Gonna call him/her “O”?????

lanox - 15 February 2012 04:45 AM

congrats man i am sure little one is more joy then snow….

should be!!! (lots of hard work too), but i will get to the snow - can’t waste that $700 pass uknow wink  grin

Mizu Kuma - 15 February 2012 04:49 AM

cheers Dad!

haven’t even though of names yet!

been too busy working for the last 3 months +

Mizu Kuma - 15 February 2012 04:49 AM

cheers Dad!

haven’t even though of names yet!

been too busy working for the last 3 months +

Congrats dude, awesome, amazing, hectic, fulfilling, frustrating, happy times are ahead of you shaka

Yesss - congrats cabby! I do all of the above activities and I don’t think I turned out too bad wink - go for it!

cords - 15 February 2012 04:55 AM

Yesss - congrats cabby! I do all of the above activities and I don’t think I turned out too bad wink - go for it!

sweet!!

congrats mate!

Congrats mate   shaka

Congrats buddy!

You just received a lifetime pass to a planet you never could imagined existed.

Never have you known what abilities you posses until those glazed newborn eyes gaze up at you. All emotions you have experienced until now can be added together then multiplied by 100 and it still wont come close.

Congratulations is not the sentiment I offer, neither is commiseration.

Enter this new life with acceptance that no wrong can be done, as a father you are a god, you have created life. Be joyous, be empowered and utilise the energy it creates.

Well done and revel in it.