The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2012 - info, dates, what’s happening etc.

rider26 - 13 February 2012 01:15 AM

There is a huge deck looking right over Front Valley.

And (more importantly) the half pipe!

That is an awesome deal!!!

yeh… sitting right next to the half pipe in the afternoon is always a bonus. Sundeck is the best spot in Perisher!

The Wed to Sunday we would be looking at.

What are the room configs and when does the deposit have to be in?

Looks sweet shaka

Confirmed: that price includes 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners.

Azz, I’ve requested a weekend rate. Will let you know.

That is a really really great price. Best on snow I have seen!

I have another bunch of friends going and the best they offered us is $1100 for 5 nites (w breakfast/dinner)

I just wanted to give you all a price comparison to know what an awesome deal Rider has got for us!

Azz pretty sure Sundeck have only the standard in or out on Sunday or Friday only, so you may have to find somewhere else for Wed or Thursday or maybe someone will want the first couple of nights for you?

CRACKERS - 13 February 2012 01:36 AM

yeh… sitting right next to the half pipe in the afternoon is always a bonus. Sundeck is the best spot in Perisher!

Bear in mind that the pipe may not still be intact by that stage.

Now now Chucky positive attitude!

Hells yes it will be!

They stop maintaining it late August, and the Sundeck side of the pipe gets pretty sun affected. Still, the opposite wall (the one you can see from the Sundeck) holds its shape pretty well - so it’ll be entertaining watching K2 and Sauce compete for the honour of who can hurt themselves the most.

Thats the spirit!!

Book me in for the whole shebang!!  shaka

Great work Jez !!

chucky - 13 February 2012 04:04 AM

They stop maintaining it late August, and the Sundeck side of the pipe gets pretty sun affected. Still, the opposite wall (the one you can see from the Sundeck) holds its shape pretty well - so it’ll be entertaining watching K2 and Sauce compete for the honour of who can hurt themselves the most.

im going to put my hand up to join them in this comp…

sounds good Jez, id come for the whole shebang at this stage BUUUT i cant confirm right now

Okay I am just guessing here - but assuming Sundeck gives us the same terms of agreement as they have given another group I am organising. We will need a basic idea of numbers no and the first deposit (25% due in a month) 2nd deposit (another 25%) being due around May) And final payment end of July.

F%#K YEAH

Sundeck is the bees knees - they often hold a cross dressing party in sept as well (I know a few boys here at BW don’t mind frocking up). A pity about 10-16th since fathers day is the 2nd this year it would leave many free for the 3rd-9th but oh well.

I have no idea what my residential situation will be like, snow wise, this year. Azz I will put my hand up to keep your bed warm (I know - could have chosen a better phrase) for the rest of the days your not there.

I’m defs in for Sundeck - great work jez!!

Weekend pricing confirmed. $330pp for two nights - any configuration.

Any configuration?? Do you mean of nights? ie 4 nights?

That awesome if they let us do that!!