The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

All time best joke’s

Billy billy called 000 to report that her car had been broken in to.

She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher: “They’ve stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!” she cried.

The operator said, “Stay calm. An officer is on the way.”

A few minutes later, the officer radios in. “Disregard.” He says. “She got in the back-seat by mistake.”

LOL

Bahahahaha!!!!! LOL

i have a story that sort of relates to the above joke.

Late last year The project Management team at my work went and had after work drinks, i left my car at work and went to the pub straight after lunch.
On sunday my GF drove me in to get my car, get to work and its not there, i freak out and call the cops to report it stolen. About to go to the copshop to sign some forms when i see my car parked around the corner from my work.

I got that drunk i forgot i moved my car before goign into the city to go to my GF’s work chrissy party.
Rang the copshop up and told them what happened, he laughed and said its the 2nd one that day who had done that…

LOL

When K2’s mother returned from the grocery store, K2 pulled out the box of animal crackers he had begged for.
Then he spread the animal-shaped crackers all over the kitchen counter.

“What are you doing?” his mum asked.

“The box says you can’t eat them if the seal is broken,” the K2 explained.“I’m looking for the seal.”

LOL