The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Bones Brigade: An Autobiography - Mullen, Cab, Peralta.

An interview with the director and subjects of the upcoming documentary BONES BRIGADE: AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY.

Hanging to watch this.

Yeh me too. Gonna be an awesome doco

Lashed out and spent 30 big ones on this.

Possibly the best 30 I have ever spent on a movie.

These guys were and still are my heroes. I have told my kids about how they pretty much invented everything. The tricks they do and talk about…... bones brigade.
To sit and watch this with them, watch their faces and hear them gasp in awe at how gnarly those guys are.

I remember going to demos back in the day and watching these guys. They helped create the stoke for me.

They are all legends. They have defined a huge part of my life.

Hats off to you gentlemen and thank you smile

and it kept all 6 of us(age 9, girl, to well, way older) riveted. Fabulous doc. Why haven’t I watched it before? And it will become a “let’s watch”.. in our house… and that Rodney dude.
Tell me. Artistic fingers. Who has them? (if you want a definition… long, slender and with fatter pads on the ends… and a certain way of holding them… and artistic can define any skill from in this case skateboarding to art to surgery, but it really is an “art” thing.
I don’t have them, except sometimes,.......