The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

Yeah but now they have to win game 6 or 7 in LA. That’s a tough ask when you have Kobe on the other team.

tell me about it.

The guy is a freak. Hopefully he’ll get injured.

Hahaha hasn’t he been playing injured this whole time? Not to mention his permanently broken finger issue. He knows how to win important games, but then again the Celtics have a wealth of experience on their team.

Ha Ha.. i know, he just knows what he has to do.

Celtics are not consistent enough. one week they are awesome, next week the suck.

lakers dont really have that.

Series tied 2 all

Celtics bench killed it.

Baby Davis!!!

Yeah I’m stoked for Boston and it’s always fun to have the series tied. Glen Davis always plays so well in big games, it surprises me he doesn’t play more.

I think after the last few games he might get a few more minutes.
The series hasnt been tired since 96

hopefully they can get a win @ LA

So Boston are up 3 - 2. Will they take it in the 6th? Or will it go down to the wire?

It’s so tough to call. Any team on their day can win, but you would have to think LA will grab game 6 and take it to the wire. They have so much talent and experience on their team, it’s hard to see them dropping a do or die game at home. In game 7 anything can happen. Come on Boston!

rider26 - 15 June 2010 07:14 AM

It’s so tough to call. Any team on their day can win, but you would have to think LA will grab game 6 and take it to the wire. They have so much talent and experience on their team, it’s hard to see them dropping a do or die game at home. In game 7 anything can happen. Come on Boston!

Couple of bad plays or Kobe missing a lot of shots could put Boston up by 10-20 and they could give up. Boston still have a good team but on paper LA should really be winning this series.

If Boston win though, Rondo for MVP.

Rondo is such an incredible player. It’s amazing how much he has improved over a few seasons. I remember when Boston signed KG and Ray, everyone was saying they can’t go all the way because they are weak at point guard. Rondo stepped up so much and is now the best player on the team in my opinion. One of the best point guards in the league for sure - up there with CP3, Deron Williams, and Steve Nash.

rider26 - 15 June 2010 07:29 AM

Rondo is such an incredible player. It’s amazing how much he has improved over a few seasons. I remember when Boston signed KG and Ray, everyone was saying they can’t go all the way because they are weak at point guard. Rondo stepped up so much and is now the best player on the team in my opinion. One of the best point guards in the league for sure - up there with CP3, Deron Williams, and Steve Nash.

:( no Derek Rose in your list of best point guards :(

Go Bulls raspberry

He will be one day… I don’t think he deserves to be on that list yet. Give him another season or two.

Haha sure… give us a star next season like Lebron or Chris Bosh and watch us get top 4 in the East and 2nd-3rd round playoffs minimum… Lebron + D-Rose and you “should” get rings.

I can’t believe how close Miami came to getting Derrick Rose. Rose and Wade in the back-court would have been awesome. Especially coming into this summer where we will probably sign another top free agent (hoping for Bosh).