The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Hey all,
names Josh im From out Camden way (near campbelltown) mates with RPS88A who reffered me to the forums.
Starting to get into snowboarding now, been a wakeboarder for years and figured it was about time i found a board sport to keep me entertained while the waters to cold smile
I spent a fair bit of time down at Perisher last season on hired board, boots and bindings. For this upcomming season im taking the plunge and getting a setup of my own, considering this summer has been shocking weather for wakeboarding im looking forward to spending a heap of time on the slopes to get my boardsports fix.

Cheers
Josh

Hey ya Josh,
Welcome to Boarldworld smile

Maybe you can help Jez get a wake boarding section started, untapped market that fits in perfectly shaka

Sorry, who are you?!

LOL Bahhhhhhh lol ur finally on, welcome!

yo wots good josh, welcome to the boards, another sydney lad sweet.

Hey man how you going? Yeah I just recently bought my first set up heaps keen to go down. Have you got a season pass?

Welcome Josh.

I grew up in Minto and we have a few others from out that way. Will have to organise a BW Campbelltown drinks soon (after I get back from Japan maybe smile)

^^ I’m down for that!  cheese

Welcome Josh shaka

Cheers for the warm welcomes guys.

Wakeboarding section would be sweet, are there many members on here that are into it?

Keen for a beer or 3, can even give the new Campbelltown Hooters a try smile beer and spicy wings always go hand in hand.

Yeah i have a 2012 Season Pass for Perisher to.

Cheers
Josh

4ce_full - 31 January 2012 01:09 PM

Hey all,
names Josh im From out Camden way (near campbelltown) mates with RPS88A who reffered me to the forums.
Cheers
Josh

Oh wow they’ll really let anyone join the forums these days!  tongue wink time to implement some sort of filtering system michelle

welcome to BW, Josh!!

drc13 - 01 February 2012 07:17 AM

Oh wow they’ll really let anyone join the forums these days!  tongue wink time to implement some sort of filtering system michelle

Yeah i heard that they accepted you dave, so i knew i was a shoe in. smile

Haha! yeah - look at him 198 posts and he thinks he owns the place wink

Welcome to BW Josh!

4ce_full - 01 February 2012 07:07 AM

Cheers for the warm welcomes guys.

Wakeboarding section would be sweet, are there many members on here that are into it?

Keen for a beer or 3, can even give the new Campbelltown Hooters a try smile beer and spicy wings always go hand in hand.

Yeah i have a 2012 Season Pass for Perisher to.

Cheers
Josh

Dont know about here in AUS, but the food at Hooters in Las Vegas was dogsh!t, better off going to KFC then to Sefton Playhouse wink