The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

lanox,TJ, Koper, oz & Mizu - THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!

Rhi - 30 January 2012 11:34 PM

Rhi: sitting at Vancouver airport to go home downer

geee already

yuppo… went WAY too fast!

Rhi - 31 January 2012 01:07 AM

yuppo… went WAY too fast!

it felt like you went yesterday how long did u stay ?

ozgirl - 30 January 2012 11:34 PM

Whats is your itinerary again? Blizz?

2 Feb > 7 Feb - Los Angeles
7 Feb > 10 Feb - San Francisco
10 Feb > 17 Feb - Las Vegas
17 Feb > 21 Feb - Houston
21 Feb > 24 Feb - Washington DC
24 Feb > 1 Mar - New York
1 Mar > 6 Mar - Hawaii

blizz

San Francisco—> AMAZING
Los Angeles—> I stayed at Santa Monica Pier and didn’t like it at all it was far from down town and nothing to do there everythign shuts at 11 hoping to do LA again.

New York—-> AMAZING going there in july again staying with wife 15 days

Hawaii—> AMAZING as well

Very cool Blizz!

Are you flying between all those cities?

When are you hoping to Ride?

LA is cool in it own way - where abouts are you staying? Are you going to Disneyland?? It is a pretty cool place, I wont let anyone knock it!

San Fran is my home away from home. Love that place.

Vegas is great. No need to go as big as Deano did! I had a ball even the couple of times I went under 21.

Washington is Beautiful! We got stranded there during a snow emergency. And had an amazing day!

New York I have only spent a couple of nights - want to go back some day so looking forward to hearing your stories!

Same with Hawaii - it is on the wish list for the day I decide to have a beach holiday grin

LA we are staying at Santa Monica. Our schedule for LA includes Disneyland, Universal Studios, and finding a pub to watch the SuperBowl! LOL

We are hoping to ride while we are staying in NY. There are day trips from NYC to a few different resorts. $80 return transport including lift ticket grin

We are flying everywhere, except after Vegas we fly to Dallas so we can go do the Dallas Cowboys stadium tour. Then we will drive to Houston. Also we are getting a bus between Washington and NYC.

do you guys have a car ? coz from santa monica i think to get to downtown is good 40 min if my memory is correct, and there was not much to do there is one pub that i found there with heaps of flags inside but i think it closes at 12 or something like that…

either way i am sure you will have blast..

I second getting a car in LA - much more freedom than doing tours to Disney and Universal. The first time I went I was young so went went planned tours all the way. Every other time we rented a car and had a blast - one time we rented a convertible! Cruising down Rodeo Drive!

For shopping most shops are open to 9pm every night. Late night shopping (which varies nights around the country) the shops are open til Midnight!

This is a great outlet mall - http://www.citadeloutlets.com

Want me to ask my america friends on a pub rec for Super Bowl?

That’d be great oz cheers!!!

Done! Included you on the question on facebook so you can see replies.

Where abouts are you staying in SF?

A hotel near china town, right near the dragon gates apparently.

Will you have a car in SF or only walking/public transport only?

Public transport everywhere except Texas!!

Hawaii - ABC Convenience stores are the best, they’re everywhere!