The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld T-shirts have arrived - order here

cheers bud!! cant wait to ride in this shirt while its still sunny and not too cold smile

rider26 - 11 June 2010 12:11 AM

Hey Dan,

Yeah I would go the loose fit. They are a couple of inches longer. What size do you usually wear?

No problem, just send me your address overseas and I’ll send it to you.

Cheers mate.

Wow, thanks man! that’s awesome. Wicked shirt, cant wait to get it.

I’m normally an L, but sometimes XL (if it’s too short). I will get the loose L thanks smile

I will PM you soon with address details.

Cheers

Got mine today!! Thanks Jeremy
I’ll have to get a photo of it at thredbo this weekend smile

No worries dude. That was quick, they were sent out yesterday afternoon.

wow they lookk so good i want one! Anything that says im a snowboarder, i want! hahaa i love snowboarding!! smile
wait so how do i get my cold hands on one?!?!?!?!!?!? pleaaase!
yea, id wear it on a sunny day in the mountains, or over my jacket on a cold day hahhaa.
pleeeeease! :D

god 100 posts… what to post on i wonder..?

DannyB - 16 June 2010 01:08 AM

wow they lookk so good i want one! Anything that says im a snowboarder, i want! hahaa i love snowboarding!! smile
wait so how do i get my cold hands on one?!?!?!?!!?!? pleaaase!
yea, id wear it on a sunny day in the mountains, or over my jacket on a cold day hahhaa.
pleeeeease! :D

They can also be purchased for $25 (shipping included). When you get 100 posts we will send you another one. wink

I got my shirt today as well and all I can say is - this is one un-freakin-believably awesome T!

rider you have outdone yourself man!!! Awesome!!!!

Thank you snowcrazy. I’m stoked you liked it.  grin

yeah yeah yeah Got mine too its sweet, now hope it warms up a little so I dont constantly have a freaking jumper over it.  Great work mate there super cool

Yay, 100th post… Can I please have a loose Medium? Pretty please? Same address you sent the stickers to. (I probably should have just waited for the stickers to make your postage cheaper. Sorry mate.

Wow!! Cool tees!!

Are you doing international shipping??

I have a great big smile after checking the mail this morning !!!!!

Thanks Jez, shirts are awesome !!!!!

ChinoTR - 16 June 2010 03:14 PM

Wow!! Cool tees!!

Are you doing international shipping??

No problem. smile

how long are you doing this offer for ?