The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Teaser for my new vid :D

Hey BW peeps. I’m the laziest person on the planet but I have finally finished the teaser to my new snowboard flick.
It’s a bit rushed cause I thought I should get it done before the next season is over lol
Tell me what you think smile

nice mate

Looks rad mate!

Cool stuff Andy!!!!!  shaka

Does exactly what a teaser is supposed to do!!!!! Leave ya wantin to see more!!!!!

Looks good mate. Only thing I’d suggest is to remove the slow-mo from the run into the rails and then slow the rail and fast back off smile. That will make the trick look better rather than making the rider look like he is doing a rail at 2km/h lol.

True that, cheers TJ. Some of them were filmed in slow mo, so the whole clip is slow mo already but for the one’s that aren’t I’ll do that in the full movie. It’s kinda lame actually I have a few clips that can’t be sped up that don’t really deserve a slow mo moment lol but oh well

Nice, Andy! Makes me want to ride pretty bad! Looking forward to seeing the rest!

Nice stuff, Andy. Did I appear in anything other than the intro? I’m guessing you have a banger part for me in the feature. Hehe wink

What did you film all of this on?

it looks like u didn’t make the cut Jez lol

Hahaha raspberry

rider26 - 30 January 2012 01:38 AM

Nice stuff, Andy. Did I appear in anything other than the intro? I’m guessing you have a banger part for me in the feature. Hehe wink

What did you film all of this on?

I meant to explain this but forgot. Jez does a cameo appearance in the powder section and also I may jack some of the footage from my booterville vid to use too. He’s in the intro for the teaser because that will be the intro for the full movie. Also it fit the song nicely LOL

I filmed it on my beloved Sony AVCHD. In the full movie you’ll also see some GoPro footage for powder and follow cam in the park. But I try to use the GoPro as little as possible so it’s not a motion sickness fest.

Nice eidt and gotta love this part 2:30 slow motion on jib within snow falling in front of vid len sick! shaka

Cheers man, I think nature should take the credit for that shot but sometimes you just get lucky smile

Awesome Vid mate, where was it filmed?

That one is Whistler, Ace smile

4ce_full - 02 February 2012 11:05 AM

Awesome Vid mate, where was it filmed?

It was filmed all over Whistler Blackcomb. But most of the footage comes from Blackcomb’s Terrain Garden which is where my little crew of misfits would meet every tuesday with the goal that everyone riding would land one new trick each, that day. Which is where the name of the movie comes from smile