The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

TJswish - 08 January 2012 03:19 AM

Finishes tomorrow. Until the 9th Jan, you can watch all games live for free… just sign up smile

Started Dec 25th. And you tell us about this now?  michelle

Did you watch Atlanta beat the Bulls? Hehe raspberry

Lol, I figured you had too much on your plate living in Whistler to be watching NBA… I’d definitely be boarding too much to watch NBA.

I didn’t see the game today… went to NBA.com at 3/4 time and felt devo lol.

I didn’t actually watch the game, just checked the score. We actually have very basic cable at our house here, so it’s hard to watch games. I try follow all the Heat games online, one way or another.

Miami goes down to Milwaukee today… they are struggling…

Bulls still playing strong without the MVP!

Doh! shut eye

The Bulls are playing well. Although they played well last season, then we knocked them out in the playoffs. wink

I have no doubts that Miami will beast it up in the playoffs again. But you have to admit, they aren’t looking like they did the playoffs last year right now.

They’ve played alright this season so far. A few silly losses and I’d write off today’s loss to the hectic schedule and D.Wade’s absence. Yeah, Miami are definitely a playoff team. Just got to get 1st or 2nd seed in the east, then do their thing come playoff time.

I’m laughing hard at how badly New York are doing this season.

im not even going to mention how the celtics are going…. they are killing me

Bulls handed their first home loss of the season by the Pacers. raspberry

Celtics had a huge win over the Magic today. They were down by 27 points and won!

The Celtics trailed by as much as 27 in the second quarter (52-25, 3:11 to play), but outscored the Magic by 35 points over the final 27 minutes, overcoming the largest deficit in 16 seasons to sweep a home-and-home against Orlando.

not to mention the win we had over them the other day… BOOYA!

Yea Bulls lost at home… we were missing Deng who has been a rock for us over the 1st qtr of the season.

Indiana is playing very well for who they got on their team…

JEREMY LINNN!!!!! Asian representtt :D

Jeremy Lin is playing incredibly well. He’s stepped up in a huge way. It’s crazy New York couldn’t buy a game with Carmello and Amare (two all stars), yet Jeremy Lin is driving them to wins without either of those players.

Big win for the Bulls without Derrick Rose.

Nice win for the Heat.

I’m loving NBA League Pass.

yep loving Jeremy Lin right now. Absolutely killing it!