The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

lanox,TJ, Koper, oz & Mizu - THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!

dance  dance  dance

So hyped for the US!!! After today, only 2 days of work left. Between now and Thursday morning we are applying and trying to rush through a preapproval for a home loan confused

Should have done it a week or so ago so you looked flush with all the spending money for the US in your acct!

LOL we have those debit card thingys for the US so my bank balance means nothing LOL

Mizu = 2 to go

Blizzard = 5 to go

Koper = 6 to go

Lanox = 7 to go

TJ = 13 to go

ozgirl = 27 to go

rider = got to go

dance dance

shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka  shaka

Hope the new sticks slide well for you and the missus Mizu grin

Cheers anti!!!!! shaka

I’m still contemplatin takin my DC, as I think it might be better in both the soft stuff as well as any ice slabs at the bottom of the hill!!!!! Yet I am frothin to try my new setup out!!!!! A modern day dilemma, I tells ya!!!!! rage

Mizu Kuma - 28 January 2012 06:29 AM

Cheers anti!!!!! shaka

I’m still contemplatin takin my DC, as I think it might be better in both the soft stuff as well as any ice slabs at the bottom of the hill!!!!! Yet I am frothin to try my new setup out!!!!! A modern day dilemma, I tells ya!!!!! rage

That sounds like a nice dilemma to have though tongue laugh

I’ve got to find a newer board than that ancient Ride Nation I was riding at falls.. It was good in the deep stuff, but I definatly want something a bit lighter with some more pop to it for the shred.

Who you flying with? Do they have a special sporting gear policy to allow a little more luggage? Or is just gonna be exrtra $$ to take a couple of boards?

New toys are the best!!!!! Good time to get one now as they will be tryin to clear what stock they have left over!!!!! What board are ya lookin at?????

Flyin with Air Canada!!!!!

Like any airline these days, they wanna charge ya for havin a fart in the plane!!!!!  sick

antisense - 28 January 2012 09:04 AM
Mizu Kuma - 28 January 2012 06:29 AM

Cheers anti!!!!! shaka

That sounds like a nice dilemma to have though tongue laugh

I’ve got to find a newer board than that ancient Ride Nation I was riding at falls.. It was good in the deep stuff, but I definatly want something a bit lighter with some more pop to it for the shred.

Who you flying with? Do they have a special sporting gear policy to allow a little more luggage? Or is just gonna be exrtra $$ to take a couple of boards?

Don’t buy a board for the BW shred (if thats what you are talking about). Jeremy gets tons of boards for people to try… just give them all a go smile

Mizu = 1 to go shaka  shaka

Blizzard = 4 to go

Koper = 5 to go

Lanox = 6 to go

TJ = 12 to go

ozgirl = 26 to go

rider = got to go

dance

shaka shaka shaka shaka

Just gotta get through another two days of work!