The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Best Onsen in Niseko???

Just wondering for anybodies feedback on the best onsen in Niseko. I have been to the one at the Prince Hotel, half way up the hill on the left but that is it. Spent a lot of time at the one at Rusutsu in the main hotel. If you’re travelling to Japan do not miss the onsen experience. They are very relaxing but also good for sore muscles etc…

I have only been to a couple, but a traditional one in the lower village is Yukuro Onsen. It outside and surrounded by snow which is nice. No view tho.

Apprently the one at the Hilton is pretty good. I will let you know in March grin

Hey Oz Girl, I will put that on my list. Going in Feb. Make the effort to go to the one at Rusutsu if you’re their for a day trip.

I am actually am going to Rusutsu So i will try…

When are you there in Feb? I am going from 24th Feb to 9th March. Staying in self contained accom in upper Hirafu first week, Hilton the second.

ozgirl - 25 January 2012 11:35 AM

I am actually am going to Rusutsu So i will try…

When are you there in Feb? I am going from 24th Feb to 9th March. Staying in self contained accom in upper Hirafu first week, Hilton the second.

We are going there from 12/02 till 26/2 so only cross over on our last day.

Oh :-(

I don’t get up there til 26th… our buses up the mountain will probably pas each other!

ozgirl - 26 January 2012 12:59 AM

Oh :-(

I don’t get up there til 26th… our buses up the mountain will probably pas each other!

I will give you an update on any secret stashes.