The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pictures of awesome shit.

for K2;

You haven’t got navy blue pants, Chucky!!!!!

Hahahahaaaa, K2’s gonna burst a blood vessel when he sees that pic!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 23 January 2012 04:26 AM

hmmm

Do ya believe that in that same museum thay have a piece of Gold Pork Belly?????

mmmmm nnooohh yeahhhh drool

Mizu Kuma - 23 January 2012 09:53 AM

Hahahahaaaa, K2’s gonna burst a blood vessel when he sees that pic!!!!!

hahahaha hope so

Hahaha nice pic deano! Saw it on fb. Where bouts did u see it? I saw it on a paddling shop page

found it on thechive.com

The real reason Mizu’s not on Facebook - his kids refused to add him.

That awkward moment on Facebook when a family member you don’t want to add you, adds you:

Its kinda reverse with me, cause I don’t wanna reject Jeremy!!!!!

hahaha my mum tried to add me for a solid 6 months before i accepted. My nan is still sitting in my friend request box, i dont want to add her cause…well i say some pretty rude, inappropriate things alot of the time and i dont want her to see it…

Just create a second account - an alias!

One for your family (and work - so you don’t get busted taking a sicky) and one that you keep the private settings high and all your naughty activity on.

deanobruce - 25 January 2012 09:26 PM

hahaha my mum tried to add me for a solid 6 months before i accepted. My nan is still sitting in my friend request box, i dont want to add her cause…well i say some pretty rude, inappropriate things alot of the time and i dont want her to see it…

I have a category of friends called “parents” it started when my parents friends added me and then my friends parents! Then when my mum went on facebook she got added there. I told her she was going in my restricted group (“parents” can’t automatically see my pics I have to realease the pics, they also can’t see my status updates. Although now i use twitter for all my ranting maybe i will change that!) but most of my drunken pics my mum gets to see anyway cause i show her LOL

ozgirl - 25 January 2012 10:44 PM
deanobruce - 25 January 2012 09:26 PM

I have a category of friends called “parents” it started when my parents friends added me and then my friends parents! Then when my mum went on facebook she got added there. I told her she was going in my restricted group (“parents” can’t automatically see my pics I have to realease the pics, they also can’t see my status updates. Although now i use twitter for all my ranting maybe i will change that!) but most of my drunken pics my mum gets to see anyway cause i show her LOL

They’re just pics of you with stickers on ya head!!!!!

‘Parents’ magazine - this must be a special boys issue:

LOL