The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Billy’s Trip Report - Hakuba Japan 2012!

nice report! looks killer, its making me think twice about my miami/vegas trip and go to the unofficial BW Japan shred

You’ll be kickin yaself if ya don’t, deano!!!!!

hopefully i will win lotto…

deanobruce - 23 January 2012 09:17 AM

hopefully i will win lotto…

bugger off, that’s my plan!

Too late fellas!!!!!

I already have the winnin ticket!!!!!

Great TR Billy.

Can’t wait to get back to japan. What an amazing place!!

Great report Billy, looks like it’s a blast! now thinking instead of heading for a warm vacation for my b’day make it an early vacation to Japan!

Seriously - who goes on a warm vacation?? What is this warm that you speak of?? (Sydney certainly isn’t showing us the goods)

I don’t do warm vacations… Australia is king of the warm environment… the only warm vacation I’d even consider is Hawaii but only cause its so cheap and its classed as USA for shopping lol

Yeah I am with you there TJ, convienance and the shopping!- I always think of Hawaii… (was actually contemplating using my FF pts…) but i just never get around to it!)

lol dont ask me, i want to go to Japan but the Mrs wants her first overseas trip to be to Thailand lol

It looks to me like Cortina has really increased in popularity as more Aussies find out about it.

Tell her whose the boss! wink

RPS88A - 24 January 2012 01:24 AM

lol dont ask me, i want to go to Japan but the Mrs wants her first overseas trip to be to Thailand lol

Too easy. Sell her on the mindblowing awesomeness of shopping in Tokyo.

mmmmm, depends if she fits into the clothes!