The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Billy’s Trip Report - Hakuba Japan 2012!

Yea 1 week and then 5 days in Tokyo should be good. Would have preferred 2 weeks at the snow with 5 tokyo days in the middle… but cant afford it lol.

Haha… you won’t want to leave Hakuba wink But you’ll love Tokyo smile

I didn’t spend much money at all!

rider before you go i need some stickers ?

Hey billy did u book ur trip with liquid snow ?

if so did u have any issues finding the shuttle bus from airport ?

Dunno if Liquid Snow do it, but ya normally have someone waitin for ya at the airport!!!!!

Does it state “meet and greet” on ya itinerary?????

yeah it does,

lanox - 23 January 2012 04:58 AM

Hey billy did u book ur trip with liquid snow ?

if so did u have any issues finding the shuttle bus from airport ?

Umm - a little (only 5 mins) but I asked the Info desk where the Hakubus guy was and she pointed me in the right direction. Arrival gate #2 - look for a guy in a purple Hakubus.com jacket!

Just check with Aya at Liquid Snow… She’s awesome - a pocket rocket!

You’ll find that there will most likely be people on your plane doing the same thing. Follow the people with board bags and ask if they’re going to Hakuba! wink

cheers,

Awesome TR, Billy!! Looks like you had a blast.

If you don’t mind me asking, how much was your whole trip? Was it a package? I reckon I need to get there in 12/13.

Dan, Currently I’m at $2500. (Before I head off)

I have:
Flights
Bus to and from Hakuba
Accom in Hakuba and Tokyo (7 and 5 days respectively) - Includes a $300 upgrade to a twin room at the lab
Lift tickets
Some meals

Hopefully spend less than $1000 over there and it’s only slightly more than my trip to NZ last year…

Dan83 - 23 January 2012 06:03 AM

I reckon I need to get there in 12/13.

Check this thread, Dan!!!!! https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/4413/P45/#117890

Hey Dan! Because of school holidays it was a bit more expensive for me… (if I went at start of feb I would’ve saved heaps!)
* The Lab package deal (incl. 5 day pass, 8 nights accom in a private twin room, return transfers to Tokyo etc etc - $1275)
* Jetstar flights (incl food, entertainment pkg and extra kg - $1400)

Because Cam hurt himself and didn’t ride all the days I just used his pass for my other 2 days riding….

Oh yeah - hot breakfast every day!