The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pre Japan 2012/13 Season plan!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 20 January 2012 08:06 PM

@ anti, yeah mate the main reason for a sept date was to make it affordable for all, but the spring conditions and lack of crowds on the hill, actually made the event so great, as everyone could easily ride together without causin any drama to others on the mountain!!!!! Plus we can save the pow for Japans epicness a couple of months after!!!!!

Fair enough mate smile As long as it’s not just ice everyday smile

Anyway.. back on TOPIC ^_^

Japan YAY!

Ya actually have more chance of gettin ice in peak!!!!!

Spring time is more like ridin a slushee!!!!! It is slow at times, especially in the arvo, but soft and actually great fun!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 21 January 2012 02:08 AM

but soft and actually great fun!!!!!

Its allllll fun and games til somebody gets hurt - Right Mizu wink

Yeah!!!!!

Bloody K2!!!!!  rolleyes

Riiiiiiiigggghhhhhtttttt…........

lol shoulder feels little weird at the moment   wink

You had better go see a doctor then!!!!!

I just watched thie mini shredit (which isn’t so mini ahah) and yeah cond’s looked pretty ok :D

Sold!!

shaka And Perisher actually had better conditions at the same time!!!!!

This is a good thread Mizu. I just read through the whole thing and its making me keen!

Crap if we are getting 10-20+ people in on this, it’s going to be one for the ages!

are there any loose dates yet?

No dates yet, was just pumpin the idea out there to get an idea of what/when/where peeps wanna go!!!!!

By the sounds of it some Jan, some Feb so I reckon a 4 week window from mid Jan to mid Feb will work out for everyone, that way some can do the whole hog and some can squeeze 1, 2 or 3 weeks in amongst it!!!!!

I’m off to Canada in less than a week, so I’ll draw up some mock itineraries when I get back!!!!!

sounds awesome, either way im planning like first two weeks of feb. wish i was going canada.

Mid jan sounds good! I might even go earlier wink first day back at work is 28 Jan 2013