The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Show us your Esky !!(or whatever you have stickered )

Just got new esky, was quite uninspiring to look at downer
So I grabbed my sticker collection out and made it look pretty cheese

Then I did our other eskys as well. shaka

What have you guys stickered up??? Show us your stickers !!!!!!

i threw a boardworld sticker up in South Lake Tahoe…but dont have a photo

The 3CS stickers are awesome!!! I got myself a couple saw horses for using as a portable workstation to wax snowboards and stickered the s**t out of them, will get photos tomorrow grin

azz send me some stickers lol, i will post my hlemet i got few on it ... i like to stick all my stickers on the helmet for some reason

deanobruce - 20 January 2012 10:23 AM

Doesn’t count Unfortunately,  former resident ruling, you’ll just have to go back and document it . .

I wish I had heaps of stickers…A man can only dream.

A have a lot of stickers LOL just no esky or a clue where to stick them LOL

snowdragon - 20 January 2012 01:00 PM
deanobruce - 20 January 2012 10:23 AM

Doesn’t count Unfortunately,  former resident ruling, you’ll just have to go back and document it . .

GLADLY! Now to convince the missus i need to spend the $1500 or so on a plane ticket…

I’ve only just started to sticker up my Techni-Ice, but I don’t have near enough stickers to cover it.

I think I’m going to buy a sticker pack on eBay or something.

Nice work Azz!!!!! shaka

Will try and get pics of my coolers up tomoz!!!!! Although ya most likely seen them around here before!!!!!

(Sounds like Till’s is sniffin around for a Sticker Challenge, Jez?????)

Sc4rF4c3 - 20 January 2012 04:32 PM

I had this problem for years - then i got a fridge for my apartment and stickered the hell out of it….. my parents were horrified!

Then i moved to this apartment which came with a fridge and so i had to give the other fridge away :-(

ozgirl - 20 January 2012 11:28 PM
Sc4rF4c3 - 20 January 2012 04:32 PM

I had this problem for years - then i got a fridge for my apartment and stickered the hell out of it….. my parents were horrified!

Then i moved to this apartment which came with a fridge and so i had to give the other fridge away :-(

That is the problem I’m facing! I want sticker something up but I don’t want to lose it ... ever ^^