The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pre Japan 2012/13 Season plan!!!!!

Thanks Ash

yeah there’s wifi in the main foyer/common area but not in the rooms.

cheers mate…

Damn would have been heaps keen on this if I didn’t already have a Euro-trip planned for 2013.. Summer trip though lol.

I have decided to see how awesome my trip in 3 weeks is and then either commit to this or NZ in August. I probably can’t do both.

If this is as amazing as I think it’s going to be, I’ll just convince my friends to wait till Jan next year and come to Japow! And then party with everyone!

on further consultation i am going to have to retract my previous interest.

Looks like i will be going to Bali for a bucks week sometime this year, plus heading to miami/vegas with the boys june/july next year so all my cash will be tied up in that, among other everyday items.

What about this years shred?????

where is the shred this year ? Perisha ?

Yeah!!!!!

On that note ( and off topic.. ) why is the shred so late in the season? Why don’t we go in peak conds like early august instead of mid to late sep as planned??? Is it just a $$$$ thing? I’m super psyched to go to the shred, but don’t want to miss epic mid season conditions!!!

sorry, and this years shred.

my bad

deanobruce - 20 January 2012 10:30 AM

sorry, and this years shred.

my bad

Glad you have got your priorities mate!

Last years shred cost me about $800 for a week of snowboarding / drinking / partying. If you get $20 an hour after tax, you make $760 on your week off. Practically pays for the holiday in annual leave lol.

Going to Japan for 2 weeks I’m setting about $3000 for it. I’ll get about $1500 from work so overall, I’m not out that much for an epic holiday!

Mizu Kuma - 20 January 2012 09:29 AM

Yeah!!!!!

for shizle my friend i am there

@ anti, yeah mate the main reason for a sept date was to make it affordable for all, but the spring conditions and lack of crowds on the hill, actually made the event so great, as everyone could easily ride together without causin any drama to others on the mountain!!!!! Plus we can save the pow for Japans epicness a couple of months after!!!!!

@ lanox, I’ll be holdin ya to that shizzle!!!!!

@ deano, you too mate!!!!! You had better not burn us this time, as we know where ya live!!!!! (Well, Billy knows the suburb anyway, and after two house warmin parties, I should be able to remember ya address!!!!!)