The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

In the works…

Azz, yeah we will make sure they are iPhone friendly.

Mizu, hahahahaha dislocated shoulder / lined up logo.

finney, I don’t think we are getting zips. Apparently these beanies are going to be even better than the last batch.

So correct me if I’m wrong: by the end of the year I’ll be (able to) wearing a BW hoodie, t-shirt and a beanie?

and is it me or are we missing socks and pants? LOL

Can’t wait to see these hoodies!!

Sc4rF4c3 - 18 January 2012 10:30 PM

So correct me if I’m wrong: by the end of the year I’ll be (able to) wearing a BW hoodie, t-shirt and a beanie?

and is it me or are we missing socks and pants? LOL

Haha, yes that’s correct. Technically you can have a t-shirt and a tall tee. wink

Pants ey? LOL

This is just the template but it wil give you a better idea of what they will be like.

Sick shaka

That looks sick dance

rider26 - 18 January 2012 10:25 PM

finney, I don’t think we are getting zips. Apparently these beanies are going to be even better than the last batch.

Outstanding news on both points there.

with the T’s.

are there colour options?  or is everything going to be in black?

I do dig the beanie and hoodie.  Tall things aren’t my cup of tea sadly because i’m tiny and they look like fabric condoms.

bogmow - 19 January 2012 04:06 AM

I do dig the beanie and hoodie.  Tall things aren’t my cup of tea sadly because i’m tiny and they look like fabric condoms.

get a small ?

Really.  we all look like we’re wearing fabric condoms when wearing tall gear.  haha

The first batch will all be black. Works well with our logo/branding and black goes with everything. wink

We will still have the regular t-shirts, bogmow. And you’re only 25 posts away from getting a free one. cool smile

EDIT: You’re actually getting one sent in the next few days for the World Snowboard Day contest. We can send you a white BW skate tee when you hit 100 posts.

rider26 - 19 January 2012 05:06 AM

The first batch will all be black. Works well with our logo/branding and black goes with everything. wink

We will still have the regular t-shirts, bogmow. And you’re only 25 posts away from getting a free one. cool smile

EDIT: You’re actually getting one sent in the next few days for the World Snowboard Day contest. We can send you a white BW skate tee when you hit 100 posts.

big surprise

Does that include everyone?
100 posts = free shit?

Jez that looks sick i am down for one.