The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pre Japan 2012/13 Season plan!!!!!

coolies shaka

I think we’re gonna do a swedish season next year (‘12/‘13) but depending when we leave and when this shindig is on it could be vaguely possible that we might be able to swing past on the way!

i will tentatively say yes. depends on whether or not me and the boys go to miami/vegas around june/july 2013

would be oober keen what sort of price range would it be though? as still only an apprentice so may struggle next year….

Depends on date/level of accommodation, Lachi!!!!!

If ya look at around $3000 as a rough ballpark, then this will get the whole kit and caboodle!!!!!

Well if you’re looking at hakuba - stay at the lab! It is awesome and I’ve met heaps o friends here!!!

Billy - 16 January 2012 10:12 AM

Well if you’re looking at hakuba - stay at the lab! It is awesome and I’ve met heaps o friends here!!!

This makes me happy!

Yup tj - say hi to Andrew at the bar… Tell him billy sent ya! wink billy

hope i made a right choice to stay at rosehenaim or something like that. apparently its not far from lab.

Im gunna go niseko for two weeks. Thats the plan anyways. Backpacker accom for me I would say

Billy - 16 January 2012 12:32 PM

Yup tj - say hi to Andrew at the bar… Tell him billy sent ya! wink billy

Otherwise he’ll jamb a bottle of sake into ya eye socket!!!!!

lanox - 16 January 2012 09:17 PM

hope i made a right choice to stay at rosehenaim or something like that. apparently its not far from lab.

rossenhaim (however you spell it) is awwesome! closer to the lifts, away from all the aussies, has it’s own onsen (indoors, outdoors sauna). and the lab is just a short walk away if you want to take advantage of the bar/need some time to chill with people who speak english.

Also I’m keen for Japow 12/13 :3

me the misses and a couple of mates were planning on going late jan early feb, so if thats around the time you guys were planning that would be awesome, specially as it will be our first time and a lot of you guys have been there before.

AshStix - 17 January 2012 06:02 AM

rossenhaim (however you spell it) is awwesome! closer to the lifts, away from all the aussies, has it’s own onsen (indoors, outdoors sauna). and the lab is just a short walk away if you want to take advantage of the bar/need some time to chill with people who speak english.

Hey Ash do you know if rossenhaim have wireless in the rooms/lobby

Thanks

lanox - 18 January 2012 10:07 PM
AshStix - 17 January 2012 06:02 AM

Hey Ash do you know if rossenhaim have wireless in the rooms/lobby

Thanks

I’m pretty sure it’s in the lobby, though I never used it, I’ll double check with my mate who did use it and get back to ya!