The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pre Japan 2012/13 Season plan!!!!!

So, as the title suggests, I am just puttin it out there to see who is thinkin about a Japow trip next season?????

There has been a few of us talkin about a Hakuba/Niseko 3-4 week stint, maybe with a bit of cultural Kyoto/Tokyo etc thrown in!!!!!

Who knows, maybe even rock on up to Gamblor’s new pad and see just how grumpy he can really get?????

If there is a bit of talk, and early prep (Hence this thread now), then we might be able to match up a few get togethers between Boardworld Members, and make the whole event just that little bit more memorable!!!!!

Plus this gives everyone plenty of notice in order to get their funds/holidays sorted!!!!! (See how considerate I am!!!!!)

Soooooooooo, who’s in?????

i should be in if wifes/gf are welcome i could be in definitely lol raspberry

Mizu u know I’m all over it! Genki-Shred 2013!!

Hakuba or Niseko I’m keen! Probably prefer Niseko though as I’ve already been to Hakuba (although only as a noob).

If we can get good numbers relatively soon, we might be able to book a house or two out which could mean less $$$ out and longer shred time….

Michelle and I are planning to spend at least two weeks in Japan. I was thinking around February time, as we will coming to Whistler for a couple of weeks first (and early Jan is way too busy here). We are probably going to spend a few days in Tokyo, then probably a week in Hakuba and a week somewhere in Hokkaido. Either way, I’m keen for sure.

lanox - 15 January 2012 07:58 AM

i should be in if wifes/gf are welcome i could be in definitely lol raspberry

Yeah man, of course partners are welcome. What a great opportunity to get her hooked on snow. raspberry

@ lanox, Mrs Mizu is comin!!!!! (She wouldn’t let me go to Japan without takin her!!!!!)

@ anti, we’ll have to make sure it has 3 bathrooms at least, cause while I do like my showers, Jez likes to spend a couple of hours gettin himself all spruced up before he hits the hill!!!!!  LOL

@ rider, yeah early feb sounds great!!!!!

How bout we call it “Kiban no Sekai Shred 2013”????? Hopefully translates to Board World Shred 2013!!!!! (I’ll have to double check with my mate)

I’d be keen to go but am restricted to school holidays

cooool coool i think i should be in 100% then.

Yeah, only January for me!! :(

Rhi - you should have gone to Japan this year… and come with Billy and Me to Whistler next year - Right Billy wink

You make a good point kim, i don’t object to going to whistler for a 3rd winter in a row though… whatever trip falls into place wink

Cool cause we need a tour guide!

Not sure what my plans are going to be / how well I will save money this year. Will let you know after Japan lol.

I’d say unlikely at the moment unless NZ trip falls through in which case, I would probably convince my mates to go Japan instead lol.

I like the sound of a Japan trip in 13…

Im definately gonna try to be there at some stage while you all are. Im planning on a big year next year including USA, CAN and JAP. Want to be in North America, but will fly across to spend two weeks in Japow with BW crew for sure

I’m pretty sure that fatima and maybe Warren want to fly to Canada after/before Japan also!!!!!