The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2011 / 2012

Yes! Although I am not liking my chances either… not sure if I will take the laptop…. I wont pay for internet. I need to find out if i get free wifi where I am staying.

lanox - 15 January 2012 12:30 AM

I am disappointed at ppl that r in hakuba no photos no video smile

Check out Gamblor’s video in this thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/4410/

I leave for Japan tomorrow and depending on wireless access will see if I can get some photos off my phone/tablet uploaded. Video footage from my DriftHD will probably have to wait until I’m back home as I’m not taking a computer.

Have fun over there mate!

Yeah, have a great one drc!!!!!

Look forward to seein ya pics and vids when ya get back!!!!!  shaka

Face shots today at cortina! Fluffing awesome!!!!!! Fire festival tonight… Best day, buried chest deep.. Wicked!

See you soon Dave!!! billy

Thanks guys!

Hah Billy that sounds fantastic, looks like Cortina was a winner! Very jealous of fire festival, I just couldn’t get my flights sorted to be there in time.

I’ll cya soon!!

That’s so awesome, Billy! Stoked for you! shaka

Hell Yeah, Billy!!!!!

Can’t wait to see the pics!!!!!  cool grin

Arrrgh! I got a black eye! Someone shoved a sake bottle into my face!!! Talk about crazy… But awesome!!!

Ouch were they billy‘d

Billy - 15 January 2012 11:04 PM

Arrrgh! I got a black eye! Someone shoved a sake bottle into my face!!! Talk about crazy… But awesome!!!

Hahaahahhaa!!!!! Awesome?????  LOL

Make sure that we definitely get pictures of that!!!!!

It was a Japanese guy handing out sake to everyone… Photo on my facebook!

Went to 47 today - wicked! Saw the BW sticker near the park wink who put that there?!

Billy - 16 January 2012 08:12 AM

It was a Japanese guy handing out sake to everyone… Photo on my facebook!

hmmm