The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard socks for antisense - challenge?

lanox - 13 January 2012 04:43 AM

buahahahha lol ur a harsh harsh man rider ... lol now that u posted the last pic and saved it to different url i am considering to abandoning the ship and jump/ cut my loses.

Nuh man, you can trust me. You don’t even have Facebook.

hahahha lol all i can say phew… so it looks like i will be visiting STM after all..

rider26 - 13 January 2012 04:46 AM

My new year’s resolution was to tarnish my ‘nice guy’ image.  cool smirk

What!!!!! Are ya gonna try to grow a beard again?????

Wow I think I got off easy!!  LOL

antisense - 13 January 2012 08:01 AM

Wow I think I got off easy!!  LOL

Funny you say that, I read back through the thread after all this was done and realised you got away with pegging some socks to your face. I need to work on my negotiating obviously smile

You just wanted to get naked with a lifesaver…..

It’s ok.. Spanish will understand tongue wink

Bahaha! Love this!!

Incidentally can you go back and give that lifeguard my number?? Yummo!

ozgirl - 13 January 2012 09:30 AM

Bahaha! Love this!!

Hah glad you liked, hmm as to whether I’ll give him your number??? I thought we made a pretty cute couple and from our brief encounter he seemed like a good bloke!  red face

drc13 - 13 January 2012 09:34 AM
ozgirl - 13 January 2012 09:30 AM

Bahaha! Love this!!

Hah glad you liked, hmm as to whether I’ll give him your number??? I thought we made a pretty cute couple and from our brief encounter he seemed like a good bloke!  red face

scary thing about it this is coming from you .... lol hrm u just wait till mizu sees this post.

oh and drc thanks for taking a bullet for me hahahahah

Come on lano, ya not off the hook mate!!!!!

If ya don’t go ahead with it, we are gonna have to start a weakness thread!!!!!  cool smirk

What about a Statue Riding Challenge for Snowdragon to get some snowboarding socks, he does after all wear COTTON SOCKS to the snowfields.. just sayin

Disclaimer: Cotton Socks comment WAS made with knowledge that Rider has a severe dislike for cotton footwear, SnowDragon did not make this comment to sway the boss, only to try and be included in the conversation. Plus He would like to try out snowboarding socks.  they sound good.

Yeah, statue ridin in a dress!!!!!  LOL

Mizu Kuma - 14 January 2012 05:30 AM

Yeah, statue ridin in a dress!!!!!  LOL

Done. Socks and tee for statue riding in a dress.  LOL

If i go statue riding in a dress can i have snowboarding socks?? You know i need them with my new snowboarding boots….