The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard socks for antisense - challenge?

Hahaha LOL

antisense - 27 July 2011 10:19 AM

Just got home from work…. phew what a day in the lab!!!

Thanks for moderating Mizu’s umm enthusiasm Rider cheese

I decided to up the umm ...  well .. up the Anti..  and peg those manky socks to my face…... My self-respect has truly reached new lows tongue laugh

I have been trying to rotate this pic on photobucket for 30 minutes!!! I giveup! rage

Not the delightful stylings of the boardworld “100-post” shirt… yes yes I wear it with pride!

Happy to review these bad boys upon my return from falls. I am a size 10 shaka

Cheers, ^_^

LOL Haha that’s awesome! Well done, mate. Socks on their way…

Thanks to Rider and BW !

Now I can buy a slab AND have toasty feet!! WOOT LOL

hahahaha well deserved mate. Love the pegs and BW tee too

put on some long hair and with that face you look like Weird Al :D
lolpic btw Well Done!!

lol need some socks for my japow trip any more stupid contests around here raspberry or donations to me…

OK guys, can you think of a challenge for lanox? Let’s not make it so easy this time.  evil

How about,

He has to go to Bondi Beach this weekend, and get a pic of him leaning up against one of the flags, wearin nothin but a pair of budgie smugglers with one pair of footy socks (or the equivalent) stuffed down the front of them!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 12 January 2012 10:20 PM

How about,

He has to go to Bondi Beach this weekend, and get a pic of him leaning up against one of the flags, wearin nothin but a pair of budgie smugglers with one pair of footy socks (or the equivalent) stuffed down the front of them!!!!!

how did i know you would be the first 1 2 comment raspberry

lucky me i don’t own smugglers lol

lanox - 12 January 2012 10:27 PM

How about,

I would say unlucky, cause now it looks like you’ll have to just wear ya y fronts then!!!!!

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 12 January 2012 10:43 PM
lanox - 12 January 2012 10:27 PM

How about,

I would say unlucky, cause now it looks like you’ll have to just wear ya y fronts then!!!!!

what a hell is fronts ?

tighty whitey underwear…

i think rider should just give me some socks raspberry

And we think not!!!!!  smirk