The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

NoHe Photo Comp this year?

I’ve been missing all the good shots. Is this not happening this season? Even an average prize will get some people posting in there and show us all the powder we have been missing out on. smile

+1

I want some snow pr0n!

We decided not to run it this season. The main reason being it’s a contest that deserves a big prize pack, however the logistics of sending a snowboard and other big prizes to the other side of the world can be a nightmare. We tried to get support from NoHe companies to help us run it, but we ran out of options. Hopefully we can get it up and running again but we’ll need to come up with a better way of running it. Disappointing, I know.

ah well just make a thread for photos and throw them up! who needs a prize to share pow shots etc. with us SoHe peoples!

Agreed with Deano. I want to see snow pr0n

deanobruce - 11 January 2012 10:12 PM

ah well just make a thread for photos and throw them up! who needs a prize to share pow shots etc. with us SoHe peoples!

Hmmmm, now that ya mention it….....

Where’s your pics and vids of the US of A?????  hmmm

rider26 - 11 January 2012 06:38 PM

however the logistics of sending a snowboard and other big prizes to the other side of the world can be a nightmare.

oh oh

it’s easier to ship the people to the board *wink**wink*

maybe it’s an idea to have other prizes for people on the other side of the globe
thinking about vouchers for online shops or something…

+1 on the snow pr0n ^^

Mizu Kuma - 11 January 2012 11:04 PM
deanobruce - 11 January 2012 10:12 PM

Hmmmm, now that ya mention it….....

Where’s your pics and vids of the US of A?????  hmmm

haha start the thread and i will post.