The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2011 / 2012

Yeah, I’m just playin with ya!!!!! It’s the only one I think!!!!!

My old man worked there for years!!!!!

Friend just got to niseko - he said it was sunshine in Sapporo and kutchan - and dumping in Hirafu!!!

2 more sleeps til Hak shaka

Is this the official “Billy’s Hakuba Countdown”?????

Yew Billy!!!

Mizu Kuma - 10 January 2012 09:39 AM

Is this the official “Billy’s Hakuba Countdown”?????

Damn straight!! 2 sleeps! shaka

wink

I wanna go to Japan too!!!!!  long face

good stuff billy stoked for you shaka

1 sleep!! shaka

Glad to get away from this $hitty Melbourne weather!!

well ive arrived and the snow has exceded any expectations that i had already, amazing!!!!! ill get some pics up after todays sesh.

trentradpants - 10 January 2012 11:33 PM

well ive arrived and the snow has exceded any expectations that i had already, amazing!!!!! ill get some pics up after todays sesh.

Make sure you do i love it i am so pumped now not long to go for me

23days 20 nhours 00 min 10 sec

but who is counting.

That’s awesome man. Stoked for you. Looking forward to hearing about it! shaka

lanox - 10 January 2012 11:59 PM

Make sure you do i love it i am so pumped now not long to go for me

23days 20 nhours 00 min 10 sec

but who is counting.

you must be there the week after me.. I’ve got 17 days!! yewwww!!

lol i think i am going there when now BW crew is there i seem to be missing everyone by few days

heres a tip that im sure youve all been told before but ill say it again CHARGE YOUR CAMERA BATTERY BEFORE HEADING OUT!!
I didnt so i only got 2 photos today.
Went to a little resort today a bit of a way out of Otaru, and the word EPIC doesnt describe how good the snow was. The powder was dick deep in parts, and im 6’2 so my dick is a fair distance off the ground. As it was my first time in proper pow it took a little while for a me to get the whole rear leg weighted stance thing figured out and some stacks with resulting hard time dig outs and lots of swearing filled my morn, but after a hot ramen and fried potatoes on a stick for lunch i was back out there and boarded much better. Below are my only 2 pics (ive learnt my lesson and will have more for tomorrow)

view from the entrance to the resort

the only onboard shot. it was over knee deep here, it got dick deep just down a little further

off to a bar now, will post again tomorrow

Hahahahaaa!!!!!

Lookin forward to some more snow reports usin ya genitals as a depth gauge!!!!!

And love how somethin simple as fried potato on a stick gets ya all excited like a kid!!!!! That is Japan!!!!!