The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

GoPole - GoPro Accessories

Jeez Spaz you have a different setup for every day of the week ^_^

And more!

damn that’s a lot O_o

LOL

For anyone curious how the clear pole looks in vids, TJ from Snowboard Realms seems to be using one in the latest episode:

Dudes, the parts are free and it takes about 2 1/2mins to make one.

1. Find discarded ski pole (not even a sly reference to stealing one - heaps get left behind/chucked at the end of the day).
2. Cut to desired length.
3. Tape helmet mount to pole.

Clear pole is a fail IMO. White goes better.

Yeh I like the white one Mizu uses. Clear distorts what you can see through it and can be distracting at times

Mine cost me about $15 all up!!!!!

I’ve been really stoked on the grenade grip so far. Awesome for follow cam and filming other people, and also fits in my jacket pocket which is rad.

Jeremy from Olliepop Films used the longer pole for filming in pow and he really liked it. I’m going to test it soon.

Hurry up then!!!!!  hmmm

rider26 - 20 March 2012 06:03 AM

I’ve been really stoked on the grenade grip so far. Awesome for follow cam and filming other people, and also fits in my jacket pocket which is rad.

Jeremy from Olliepop Films used the longer pole for filming in pow and he really liked it. I’m going to test it soon.

Thought I’d bump this back up instead of making a new thread. I’m going to buy or make a pole this week. Not sure if I want to go something the size of the grenade grip or the gopole mini.

How stable is the grenade grip for filming? Does the short length make it less stable than the longer one?

...I guess if I buy the handlebar or rollcage mount I can make it any size I want. I like the idea of just being able to put the grenade grip in my pocket when I’m done.