The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

Watch the Knicks pummel the Cavs. Houston game will be cheaper but less packed / exciting though…

Yeah, the Knicks are an exciting team this year and Madison Square Garden is one of the best arenas to watch a game of basketball.

definitely an ambition of mine to go see the knicks at MSG!

Right Knicks it is providing we get tickets at a good price! We are already going to MSG for NHL

Anyone watch my Heat beat the Hawks (who are the only team to beat us this season) on their home court without Wade or LeBron?

I did. grin

yeh saw it, nice work.

You know the worst thing about getting home from the states?

its not the fact booze/food/everything costs more here,
its not the fact that i dont get refillable drinks at every food outlet,
its not the fact that there is no snow here,

its the fact that i cant watch 6-7 live games of NBA everyday. I really need to get foxtel but i want to move in like a month or 2…

If you have a decent internet connection, get a league pass… Every game for the whole season streamed off the net for like $200.

i have a phenomenal internet connection and have thought about getting the league pass… might revisit that one

Foxtel sucks for NBA. They don’t show nearly enough games.

well that sucks…

Yeah, they’re a bit better than they used to be. They used to show like one game a week and maybe a quick 30 minute show of highlights. They show a few more games now but no where close to what they should. ONE HD also shows a few games. I might look into League Pass for next season.

I’ve been loving the free trial of the league pass… don’t know if I will use the $200 worth though… still thinking.

Looks like Atlanta has everyone’s number, Bulls down 23 going into the 4th.

Free trial? Do tell. I realise I could search but I’m being lazy. wink

Finishes tomorrow. Until the 9th Jan, you can watch all games live for free… just sign up smile

just signed up for the free pass. watching the spurs play now…

think i may invest in the league pass