The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2011 / 2012

so, so damn jealous.

sounds awesome.. although I think I’ll struggle in all that pow gulp

anybody here stay at the Shakespeare in Echoland / Hakuba before? Just wanting to know if the WiFi reaches the rooms….

oh yeah.. will be there from the 28th for a week so might bump into some of you over there

deanobruce - 28 December 2011 01:53 AM

so, so damn jealous.

Gots to rub it in ha ha

So sad this is out of focus. This is me.

more pow

then had to cross the creek. Got soaked.

Second shot is epic! Last photo, hahaha. wink

haha thanks mate!

argh, it’s dumping but I put my back out last night. Think I can still ride though. Gotta see if the wife will let me go for a few hours

10 days, woo! Wish it would hurry up, need to get out of this 40 degree heat - my a/c is crap!!

Ps. That sucks gamblor

gamblor more photos man .....

i cant wait 31 days 21 hours 27 minutes adn 30 seconds as of this post for me till japowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Gamblor - 02 January 2012 12:11 PM

argh, it’s dumping but I put my back out last night. Think I can still ride though. Gotta see if the wife will let me go for a few hours

How did you do that… wink

lanox - 02 January 2012 10:32 PM

gamblor more photos man .....

i cant wait 31 days 21 hours 27 minutes adn 30 seconds as of this post for me till japowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Someone’s stoked… shaka

deanobruce - 03 January 2012 01:27 AM

ha ha I wish wink
I just did some stretching before bed and thought I’d do a back arch stretch since I hadn’t done one in a while and <crack> and I couldn’t move for 10 minutes. It’ll be better for tomorrow. The forecast is for snow all day. Today was bluebird pow.

1 week today for me!!!! jaPOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gamblor - 03 January 2012 06:55 AM
deanobruce - 03 January 2012 01:27 AM

ha ha I wish wink
I just did some stretching before bed and thought I’d do a back arch stretch since I hadn’t done one in a while and <crack> and I couldn’t move for 10 minutes. It’ll be better for tomorrow. The forecast is for snow all day. Today was bluebird pow.

haha unlucky, i mean about the back. not the bluebird pow or excess snow you are getting!

well, some stretching and a day off put my back back together. Today I did a half pow day in a blizzard. Then sold my ticket at lunch har har har. 3 hours of riding for $10!
The Burton Sherlock is such a great board!

its a shame the first pic is out o focus and ah man that pow looks awesome im so jealous! maybe when i get off apprentice wages i can experience it myself haha
and that last photo….. how were your boots after that??????