The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What did Santa bring you?

my brother used to attach foam(the white stuff the use to ship products in, I don’t know the english word :p ) to the landing gear witch makes it easier to land ^^

Sc4rF4c3 - 26 December 2011 07:39 PM

my brother used to attach foam(the white stuff the use to ship products in, I don’t know the english word :p ) to the landing gear witch makes it easier to land ^^

The technical term I use is “packing Peanuts”
wink

I was wondering if thats what he meant or the big pieces of foam the put around the actual item….

Polystyrene is the english (And most likely any other language also) for the foamy white stuff that they use for packin/eskies/some surfboards etc etc!!!!!

snowdragon - 26 December 2011 11:37 PM
Sc4rF4c3 - 26 December 2011 07:39 PM

The technical term I use is “packing Peanuts”
wink

peanuts really? that doesn’t make sense at all ohh

Hahaha

Haven’t you ever shelled a peanut???

Packing peanuts

Well i meant this:

See I thought you meant that! Not packing peanuts!!

Which is what Mizu answer was!

I just showed my dad you pic and his answer was “thats a by product of sugar cane”

Is that your train track? Or a google image?

I just showed my dad and told him he should do it for his train track!

Pretty sure that it’s made from petrol, like most plastics????? Not very enviro friendly at all, which is prob why ya see more and more companies using recycled brown cardboard that’s moulded into shape for packin????

wait it’s a natural product??

and it’s a google image LOL I hate to work with it, sooo messy (as you can see in the pic :D)

Yeah Mizu after i hit post dad said someone told him that and he wasn’t sure if it was right!

Bloody steelworks trained engineers! Don’t know nothin’

Sc4rF4c3 - 27 December 2011 01:55 AM

Well i meant this:

That makes waaay more sense!!

Added a bit more to the Skate/Snowboard collection over Christmas! dance Got a Freeboard from my girlfriend, and bought a new deck with some of the money I got from mum & dad! grin

Also got some new thermals, new shoes, clothes, car cleaning stuff and A LOT of chocolate..

Reping my 100 post BW stickers on almost all my boards wink

i got absolutely nothing…
well i think my mum put some money in my account.

BUUUUUT i dont give a f*#K cause im in Tahoe bitches

i have bought myself so far;

-A lobster snowboards hoodie
-An Airblaster snow jacket* (sh!t got leather sleeves, looks killer)
- Some Dcs shoes*
- Vans shoes*
- Some sunnies for riding in

*So cheap over here i couldnt say no.