The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What did Santa bring you?

Anything snowboarding related!?

I got:

* The Art of Flight on BluRay
* Xbox controller (for PC)
* Enrollment in a Tafe course for cake decorating
* Olympus Tough camera
* Perfume
* Coles Myer gift card

Did pretty well this year, how’d every do!

Fishing jacket and reel for chasing trouts smile

Gnarly skateboard shaka

Best present ever. Michelle bought me a copy of the new advanced/expert edition of ‘Ski and Snowboard Guide to Whistler Blackcomb’. Review here.

Hopefully getting a Canon 600D tomorrow

Merry Christmas everyone.

We as a family got a little old speed boat, along with new life jackets, gazebos, camping chairs.

I also got some new hiking gear.

Has been a fantastic day with family and am looking forward to a late Christmas afternoon roast smile

I got a new car stereo and a wine fridge!!

The golden child got a Slip & Slide!

We had great weather in Jindy and the it poured with rain for a bout half an hour.

awesome photo! lol i was jealous because mum bought the neighbors kids one lol just made me reminisce on the good old days haha plus we’re going to byron for a week where a bunch of mates have hired out a house, would’ve been good fun for that…

other than that i got/getting burton mission bindings, $150 in coles myer gift guards, a hell of a lot of chocolates, some cologne and a toiletries bag to go with it, some camping/beach gear and money smile

hope everyone got what they wanted and are having an awesome day! think i might go for a little snooze now lol

Go to Woolies tomorrow - $10!

shock HELL YES!!! SOLD!!

New Snowboard pants, beanie, thermals, a fair bit of moola for Japan, anaconda and Kathmandu gift cards, beach towels, and lots of Lollies and nic nacs in my stocking!!....

Oh yeah, and a ghd hair straightener! My old one was dead

Go pro!!! and a burton jacket

LOL Billy got all this awesome stuff then she went all girly with a hair straightener… LMAO!

A new 3CS Jacket,
Maltesers,
$50 Myer Card
iTunes Card,
Heineken Mini Keg,

Oh, and a Philips wet and dry shaver!!!!!  smirk (Hair straighteners are of no use to me!!!!!)