The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld members mug shots

Billy - 22 December 2011 03:12 AM

Haha you still look foine!!!

Now here is a mug of some who have had too many beers!! wink billy

LOL Ya even slurrin ya text!!!!!!

Work party last night, still recovering!!!
ps. 2 seconds after this photo was taken, Melly squashed me!

Hahaha where was that billy?

lol i was talking about bad teacher today at our managers lunch and then got onto the subject of Bad Santa…god i loved that movie when it came out!! haha

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 22 December 2011 04:41 AM

Hahaha where was that billy?

That pic was at Teachers Games this year in Bendigo!!

(not that Melly is a teacher - flight attendant - close enough. )

Yeah, flight attendants are exactly like teachers!!!!!

Nice at the beginnin of the shift, always pointin ya to the exit and always handin out paperwork to fill out!!!!!

Ohh, and the first to open the door to get rid of ya as quick as possible at the end of the session!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 22 December 2011 05:59 AM

Yeah, flight attendants are exactly like teachers!!!!!

Nice at the beginnin of the shift, always pointin ya to the exit and always handin out paperwork to fill out!!!!!

Ohh, and the first to open the door to get rid of ya as quick as possible at the end of the session!!!!!

LOL haha I like your thinking there

My sister did this to take the piss…

But i have embraced it!

So what did she actually do, oz?????

Hahaha

I just showed my sister your response and she told me to tell you to go to the huggies website,

Classic!!

But I don’t need Huggies anymore!!!!! And wont be needin them for a few year yet either, I hope!!!!! I’m not 20 anymore after all!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 24 December 2011 05:32 AM

But I don’t need Huggies anymore!!!!! And wont be needin them for a few year yet either, I hope!!!!! I’m not 20 anymore after all!!!!!

I’m not even 20 LOL I feel young now ^^

RPS88A - 22 December 2011 05:11 AM

lol i was talking about bad teacher today at our managers lunch and then got onto the subject of Bad Santa…god i loved that movie when it came out!! haha

It was on TV Christmas Eve, soooo funny. LOL