The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Work Xmas Parties

Warren Chapstick - 12 December 2011 04:09 AM

My X-MAS party is this weekend, and im going to make a dickhead of my self yewwwwwwww

I didn’t actually set out to make a dickhead of myself it just happened, I can only imagine what would have happened if that had been the plan from the outset.

nthnbeachesguy - 12 December 2011 05:23 AM
Warren Chapstick - 12 December 2011 04:09 AM

My X-MAS party is this weekend, and im going to make a dickhead of my self yewwwwwwww

I didn’t actually set out to make a dickhead of myself it just happened, I can only imagine what would have happened if that had been the plan from the outset.

Bahahaha thats all good mate…...

I hate all my workmates even Fast Eddie lol, gunna run a muck!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha good old Xmas party stories! Its the worst the next day when you head into work not remembering a thing, wondering what looks you’re going to get from whatever it may have been you did lol

I’ve got two this week, one on Wednesday at Moore park in Sydney for our whole department and then one on Friday just for my team in parramatta.

Got a new exec tho who is all prim and proper so hoping she doesn’t show up so we can then run a muck!

We had our party on Friday, went and played Lawn Bowls was awesome! I am now known at work as the shark LOL!

Got another party on Wednesday but that is with my old section and they are older ladies so I know it will be a bit boring.

blizzard_22 - 12 December 2011 08:28 AM

We had our party on Friday, went and played Lawn Bowls was awesome! I am now known at work as the shark LOL!

Got another party on Wednesday but that is with my old section and they are older ladies so I know it will be a bit boring.

Show the older ladies how to party man! Get a few drinks into them and show them how to get rowdy! Lol

Mizu Kuma - 11 December 2011 11:20 PM

I’m ditchin our party on wednesday, cause for the third year in row its a one way $80 taxi ride from my place!!!!!

Most of the guys I work with normally go and sit in front of a poker machine anyways, and I can’t stand the things!!!!!

haha all the old wog boys just sit around the pokie area in cringila pub

My work party is next Wednesday night…. to be continued… billy  tongue wink

My bosses are tight wads, so we’re not having a Christmas party this year. We do have a break-up lunch on the last day, but in previous years we’ve put on a fairly decent party for all of the staff and clients.

My fiance has 3 parties at work, and they’re all epic. The last one she had a few weeks ago they booked Rock Of Ages (the stage show) for a private show, and then had Daddy Cool play for them.  cool smile

deanobruce - 12 December 2011 09:40 AM
Mizu Kuma - 11 December 2011 11:20 PM

I’m ditchin our party on wednesday, cause for the third year in row its a one way $80 taxi ride from my place!!!!!

Most of the guys I work with normally go and sit in front of a poker machine anyways, and I can’t stand the things!!!!!

haha all the old wog boys just sit around the pokie area in cringila pub

Hahahahaa, yeah pretty much the scene!!!!!!

Had ours last night at Jasmine Rice (‘Gong). Didn’t have much option but to have it on a monday since we are a restaurant as well.

4 out of 12 didn’t bother turning up.
My boss isn’t a tight ass, in fact I was having to refuse drinks! The meal was huge and the wine he supplied was excellent.
We were all revved up to party on, but not a single bar in Wollongong was open so…. the boss followed my call to continue it this weekend, after work, in our new cocktail bar. I might have to get the ok to invite a few paying friends along to make it interesting, though I think the chef and dishpig might provide an entertaining spectacle once we start exploring the different tequila shots.
I was impressed with how good the 2nd chef scrubbed up and the Peruvian waitress was also a treat for eyes to behold and the two of them very funny referring to us as Gringo’s (since to them we are AND it’s the name of our restaurant).

So it’s another to be continued…

We have been hosting a few xmas parties ourselves and there are plenty interesting things I see go down.

Spaz - got Grannie’s Birthday dinner on saturday, wishing i could swing by yours….

We are now having it a the eye-talian above the pub :rollseyes:

Had my chrissy party on sunday…....

Was a pretty big day lol, started drinking at 8 in the morin and cant remember what time i stopped…...
We had a golf day that was off the hook, two golf carts got wrecked and didnt last long at the 19th hole aswell lol….

All i can remember was waking up the next day to a workmate picking me up for work, 30 chessebugers everywhere and fatima and fast eddie passed out on the couch….  sick

P.S - I didnt get to fight fast eddie, that i can think of LOL

hahaha sounds hectic Warren!!!

Always a crazy day when you wreck golf carts. Did you roll either of them or just smash into crap? I had a mate roll a cart off a steep hill about two metres high (basically a jump) while sliding the thing sideways. Meanwhile I was in the passenger and the whole thing rollled on to me. Wanka haha.

Boardworld Golf Day anyone?????

On one of the boys carts the wheel was near broken off after a head on with another cart, another one got a flat….....

Thats crazy what happen to you lol

We were doing skids on the fairway and some dudes came up and took our key for the cart and gave us the biggest ear bashing lol