The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SD card and Drift Xmas Order SPECIAL!!!!

Late notice I know.

But anyone wanting to get good quality Micro SD or class 10 SDHC memory cards let me know - post in this thread and spread the word.

PRICES:
8GB - $29
16Gb - $49
32GB - $89
(6hrs)
(minus 15%-20% BWM discount)
payment due this week or PM me.

I’m ordering HeadCams and accessories today and can include Memory Cards in the order by tomorrow at the latest - for delivery to me this week (you can pick them up in the Camden/C’town area or Wollongong).
Otherwise you’ll be waiting until the new year.

If you want to buy a Drift Camera for Xmas I need to know by tonight (possibly tomorrow midday)

Special Xmas DriftHD package deal;
DriftHD + Waterproof Housing + spare battery + 16GB micro SD = </big>$400</big> (Drift HD on it’s own is $399)

Drift HD170 $269 (rrp)
DriftX170 $149 (rrp)
I can make up package deals for a variety of accessories.

(Such a pity GoPoo wouldn’t come to the party)

Would certainly make a nice present under the tree!

Spaz can correct me if I’m wrong but from my research the waterproof housing is $60, Battery $29, and $49 for the 16gb card so ~$137 off.

As I’ve mentioned elsewhere my order for the driftHD is in so if you’re interested hurry up and order as your holding mine up!!  rage

That is a good deal, spaz. I didn’t know the waterproof housing was out yet. I will be very curious to see your footage with it drc13.

Yep I’ve noticed you were very much in research/comparison mode like me Dan. As soon as I’ve got the camera in my hands I’ll update the firmware take some videos and post them up for you to look at.

cool smile

Your order hasn’t been held up drc13, I’ve more than just yours to get (and I added an extra one for myself) so I sent the order off earlier this arvo.

Usually they come with the newest firmware installed.

The housing was released over a month ago and has had incredible sales - unfortunately this means the supplier is out of stock. (I only just found this out when I received an email in reply to the order - while writing this!). I’ve asked for an estimation of when it will be re-stocked. This sucks as I had ordered 4 of them, ouch!

Anyhoo, I’ll update tomoz when I get word.

drc13 - 20 December 2011 04:40 AM

Would certainly make a nice present under the tree!

Spaz can correct me if I’m wrong but from my research the waterproof housing is $60, Battery $29, and $49 for the 16gb card so ~$137 off.

Correction:
Housing is $65
Other prices are correct.

So bump the savings up over $140 cool

Housing is being shipped from Hong Kong today, with Xmas in the way it likely wont get here until the new year.

I’ll change the “Xmas Deal” to a “New Year Deal”
Expires on the 9th Jan 2012.

That way Drc13 and I will have a chance to post some footage and reviews and people can get a good price if they like what they see/read.

Nice one even better!

Great to hear the order is on the way, bummer about the housing just means I keep it out of the surf until it arrives.

Good to hear you are getting one for yaself as well spaz takes a bit of pressure off me producing exciting footage and look forward to hearing your opinion on the results you get.

I have my pickup person at the ready so give me a yell as soon as the package arrives!! smile

They didn’t arrive before christmas and today is a public holiday with no delivery service - hopefully tomorrow…...

spaz - 26 December 2011 08:30 PM

They didn’t arrive before christmas and today is a public holiday with no delivery service - hopefully tomorrow…...

Come on Auspost I wanna play with my drifthd!!!  rage

Well it’s been another week and they still haven’t arrived - time to start searching the country for were they are.
Since I often get stuff sent to Thredbo (during winter) they may have ended up there instead of my address (It’s happened before!!!!)
Or maybe they were left at the local PO and I didn’t receive the notice.

They were coming from either Perth or Melbourne, at this time of year it must be chaos at AustPost.
The supplier must be on holidays too because my emails haven’t been replied (they normally reply within hrs).

At this rate the waterproof housing will at least be in the country by the time I get my Drift Order.

My bet is they wont be hear until 2012!!!!!!!!

Ergh you’re killing me over here!! rage

At this rate I might be able to start a GP3 vs DriftHD2 thread big surprise

Well I found were our camera’s are….. still in Perth!!!!!!!!!!!!!  rage rage rage rage

Somehow in the Xmas chaos the box didn’t go the the postman, they found it today in a corner while I was on the phone (today was there first day back).
Being in Perth it will get in todays post and it is going EXPRESS POST so should be here on Thursday.

This, after I confronted the delivery driver, two local PO’s and rang Thredbo PO.  At least it’s not missing.

Came across this on the Drift fb page..

spaz - 03 January 2012 04:12 AM

Well I found were our camera’s are….. still in Perth!!!!!!!!!!!!!  rage rage rage rage

teacherboy  teacherboy  teacherboy  teacherboy

I swear I’ve aged 30 years stressing over this delivery! Thanks for chasing it up though really really hoping they arrive by the Thursday (as usual give me a yell as soon as they show up and I’ll try to arrange something)

Any update on the waterproof case?