The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Hahahahaaa!!!!!

Is that CRACKERS in the beanie and face shirt?????

RPS88A - 12 December 2011 08:21 AM

I’m doing well man, just glad that Monday’s over now haha how about yourself?

yeah im good man just counting down the days to get on ma new board but for the mean time its waiting for good surfing weather haha so crappy at the moment! makes work even more enjoyable hahaha being an apprentice we work in any weather conditioons haha

TJswish - 13 December 2011 01:24 AM

I grew up in Minto and Spaz is out in Narrellan, RPS88A so if you’re ever keen for a beer… + everyone from Sydney has to go past C’town to get to the snow… lol

hey man, im definitely keen for a beer, would be good to meet a few of the guys from here on the forums. Also drc13, eventhough he lives in cronulla at the moment, next time he’s out this way visiting as well we should organise it.

are you still in minto man or moved on?

ozgirl - 13 December 2011 02:41 AM
Mizu Kuma - 13 December 2011 02:07 AM

Did ya go for day trips to Mac Fields to burn mattresses?????

quote of the day!

Hey you can all come visit me at the Trash and Treasure at PRestons on Sunday….

haha billy are you really gonna be there? I worked for 3 years at the school next door to the trash and treasure - I know the place well! Sorry I’m not coming to visit you though - for me to go to campbelltown/liverpool area these days it has to be a really, really, really, really good reason! e.g. I don’t get out of bed for less than $10,000 kind of reason. hahaha

cords - 14 December 2011 11:26 PM

quote of the day!

haha billy are you really gonna be there? I worked for 3 years at the school next door to the trash and treasure - I know the place well! Sorry I’m not coming to visit you though - for me to go to campbelltown/liverpool area these days it has to be a really, really, really, really good reason! e.g. I don’t get out of bed for less than $10,000 kind of reason. hahaha

And now we have somethin else in common, cords!!!!! Well two more things actually!!!!!

The first thing would be headin out to Westville, and the second would be mistakenly callin someone else by another name!!!!!  cool smirk

Mizu Kuma - 15 December 2011 12:19 AM
cords - 14 December 2011 11:26 PM

quote of the day!

And now we have somethin else in common, cords!!!!! Well two more things actually!!!!!

The first thing would be headin out to Westville, and the second would be mistakenly callin someone else by another name!!!!!  cool smirk

Hehe cords…

But yeah really going to be out there… dont think it is the right kind of market for our stuff but it is the best we can do with no planning (anyone can just show up and pay) I agree with you but sadly i need this money/profit! Am pretty desperate.

haha I’ll definitely pay that one mizu. haha

My bad - sorry ozgirl!

cords - 15 December 2011 01:41 AM

haha I’ll definitely pay that one mizu. haha

My bad - sorry ozgirl!

Hmmm, how’d it go again?????

Oh yeah, maybe ya spendin too much time on the forums and that’s why it happened?????  tongue wink

ahaha yeah thats probably it - but I haven’t had a job, so that is my excuse! You’ll be pleased to know I shall be gainfully employed as of monday grin

That’s great news, blizz!!!!!  cheese

haha ok I’ll pay that one, too.Very clever wink

Woo Hoo, two pay days in one!!!!!

I’m rich I tells ya, riiiiich!!!!!  dance

haha do I get a pay day then for pointing out you didn’t quite spell the word “entry” right on your world snowboard day entry thread? wink

I’m not sure what ya talkin about?????  smile

I’m fast Eddie!