The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

CRACKERS - 06 December 2011 11:43 PM
rider26 - 06 December 2011 07:27 PM

LOL

Arsenal are starting to play really well. Liverpool never surprises me when they lose easy games. They should be a team like Fulham.

Tottenham going solid too. Newcastle seems to have dropped off the pace a bit.

I’m more confident of Man City winning the title now.

spurs have a game in hand so could get into second. Arsenal lost in the champs league…haha

and? we had a second string side on the pitch and we had already locked in top spot in our group.

least we havent lost to fulham…. haha

deanobruce - 07 December 2011 08:00 AM
CRACKERS - 06 December 2011 11:43 PM
rider26 - 06 December 2011 07:27 PM

LOL

Arsenal are starting to play really well. Liverpool never surprises me when they lose easy games. They should be a team like Fulham.

Tottenham going solid too. Newcastle seems to have dropped off the pace a bit.

I’m more confident of Man City winning the title now.

spurs have a game in hand so could get into second. Arsenal lost in the champs league…haha

and? we had a second string side on the pitch and we had already locked in top spot in our group.

least we havent lost to fulham…. haha

and… your 5th not 3rd . but anyways at least you didnt loose to FULHAM hahahaha and drop to 7th! Arsenal at least are heading up the table not like Liverpoo.

Fulham is Mad so of course they won raspberry

Only thing fulham have going for them is Schwarzer, Riise (ex liverpool) and Danny murphy (ex liverpool) haha YNWA!

haha tottenham wont last long there, the way i see the premier league panning out is;

-man city winning
-man u hot on their heels
-arsenal* and liverpool fighting for 3rd & 4th
-Chelsea behind them after a dismall season of win one, lose 3 then draw 2. wash rinse repeat all season long
-tottenham are tottenham and will just implode and come 6th or something but that usual for them,
-Newcastle are running out of steam and will drop down to mid table

*depending on the health/fitness of RVP, and to a lesser extent Vermaelan. if one/both are out then hopefully, hopefully still be around 6th? maybe Arshavin/Chamoukh & Walcott can stand up if RVP gets injured.

we shall see….chelsea v man city followed by arsenal v man city could change things a lot if Man c lost that is…

that is true, but i dont see them losing to chelsea, unless they can carry the momentum from the champions league through. and arsenal…well i love them but i dont know how they will fare against a full strength and in form man city…

cords - 08 December 2011 01:19 AM

Only thing fulham have going for them is Schwarzer, Riise (ex liverpool) and Danny murphy (ex liverpool) haha YNWA!

Bobby Zamora and Clint Dempsey?

not ex-liverpool or not australian so don’t count. hahaha

rider26 - 07 December 2011 12:52 AM
Troutface - 28 November 2011 10:42 AM

PS. first snow of the season here yesterday, 15cm and finally everything is white!

Where are you, Troutface?

Sweden! and it hasnt stopped snowing since I last posted, so much snow, too bad Im going back to Oz for christmas…

Bad week for everyone in fantasy week this week!

deanobruce - 08 December 2011 08:32 AM

that is true, but i dont see them losing to chelsea, unless they can carry the momentum from the champions league through. and arsenal…well i love them but i dont know how they will fare against a full strength and in form man city…

damm spurs you were right this week….at least you were wrong about Man c haha

spurs were robbed!!!!! 3 blatant pens not given…including stopping with his hand on the line and a goal where adabayor was onside by 4m

I’m annoyed Chelsea beat Man City. Surprised Spurs lost too.

At least it makes things a bit more interesting at the top of the table.

yeah I hate chelsea! Unrucky for spurs! At least we got a win up against QPR - I’d have been spitting if we lost that game, too.

Up the Blues! haha have to celebrate what we can this season since its going so bad, looks like it’ll be another coach out the door for us still though…

spurs losing was definitley a surprise to me…

spewing ive only just gotten onto the forums this week otherwise i would of definitley been in on the fantasy league…