The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pictures of awesome shit.

LOL I’m pretty sure I still have a photo of me on the demon when I was about 10. The look on my face is priceless.

I used to love the slides at Cables in Penrith too.

Yeah, Miss Pops would’ve had a photo on it, had she not been in the fetal position in complete terror!!!!! Hahahahaa!!!!!

being a canberra kid, I never got to go to wonderland…this should be in the devo thread then I guess!

That’s a nice new avatar you have there Mizu smirk

Tills - 11 December 2011 08:11 PM

Wonderland was so awesome. I remember when a Wonderpass set you back something like $50 for the year.

I thought I was the only one that missed that place.  LOL

Good thing that Wet ‘N” Wild is coming to Sydney!!!

http://www.wetnwildsydney.com.au/

def pumped for this! hopefully if all goes well it’ll be ready by next summer!!!

cords - 11 December 2011 11:22 PM

being a canberra kid, I never got to go to wonderland…this should be in the devo thread then I guess!

I was a Melbourne kid and I went! Got my pic taken with a cardboard cut-out of Luke Perry and all! HOT STUFF! wink
(That would be my circa 1993 stoke thread tongue laugh )

No way cords!!! When I was in year 7 we went twice in the year with school!

I also went with my softball team once and another time with a couple friends, the day before it closed down!

I still have a ticket and photos from the Demon and the Space Probe!

Billy - 12 December 2011 11:10 AM

I was a Melbourne kid and I went! Got my pic taken with a cardboard cut-out of Luke Perry and all! HOT STUFF! wink

Ya do realize that ya have to post this pic now, Billy!!!!!!  hmmm

AWESOME

The Demon does still exist, it is in some park in Austria!

Mizu Kuma - 12 December 2011 11:23 AM
Billy - 12 December 2011 11:10 AM

Ya do realize that ya have to post this pic now, Billy!!!!!!  hmmm

I just went searchin’ but to no avail! I’ll have a better look tomorrow!

LOL I’d have a look for mine over the next day or so. Pretty sure I know where it is.  LOL

haha yeah everyone seemed to go but me :-( You went at my high school as part of year 11 Physics (haha - I love how teachers scam some excursions) but I didn’t do physics and my family never went!

So keen for that luke perry photo….even if I was more of a Jason Priestley fan myself hahahaha

blizzard_22 - 12 December 2011 11:33 AM

AWESOME

The Demon does still exist, it is in some park in Austria!

That might have meant to have been “Australia” I think!!!!!

They look like gum trees in the pic, with Western Sydney in the background!!!!!

What site did ya get that image from, blizz?????

That picture is when it was at wonderland Melon Head…