The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

King of the Road 2011 - Thrasher Magazine

EPISODE 1

To say that Dekline entered King of the Road as underdogs would be the understatement of the year, but when you’ve got the Dick Burrito anything is possible. Naked rail attacks, barely legal makeouts - these dudes dueled hard for the crown.

I’ve been waiting for this to drop.

The video has just over 500 views but more than 1400 likes on YouTube, haha - that only happens to Trasher Magazine videos.

LOL party with a hobo!
This is gonna be a good series to watch

This series looks freakin awesome. The chick at 2:34 is hot too wink

Episode 2

EPISODE 3

The Vans team’s approach was to handle mega-tech moves early and then demolish the Denver park. Trujillo, Layton, Crockett, Lutheran, Berle—maybe the most diversely talented squad this year?

So awesome

EPISODE 4

Lakai packed their van with legends and some young guns, then went for it 110-percent. The assault began in Seattle.

EPISODE 5

The desert can have a strange effect on people. Dekline fights their way through Arizona weirdness, and Nick Merlino continues his mix of meltdowns and amazing skating.

EPISODE 6

With Cory Kennedy and Shane O’Neill on board, Nike SB had flatground tech handled. And as the road rage and odors add up, a gorgeous Vegas model lightens the mood.

EPISODE 7

Vans barely makes it out of Salt Lake City alive in this one. A rail in the rain destroys Daniel Lu and Trujillo hesitates on a 10-foot boneless drop.

EPISODE 8

Lakai continues their path of destruction from Portland to Reno with strippers and donuts as fuel.

EPISODE 9

All four KOTR teams together makes this the best one yet. Also: Mystery Guests revealed, Juggalette make-out, crazy hill bomb, Crockett’s now-legendary switch flip, and more.

LOL hahahahaha that was an awesome series!

Best series i have ever watched LOL that chair hill race at the end was crazy hahaha

Yep, what an incredible series. Loved it.

Every time an episode came out, I had to go skating after watching it!