The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Tall Tees - who would be interested?

I’ll go an xl and a m plz

Yew, definitely!!!! book me in for couple as well!!!!

Anyone has an idea what it would cost to ship to the other side of the globe?(Belgium) LOL

Two Sheep and a half dozen Chickens?????

Mizu Kuma - 07 December 2011 09:53 AM

Two Sheep and a half dozen Chickens?????

Damn I don’t have that tongue rolleye
How about some cows, we have plenty of those smirk
(stereotypes FTW)

The design is going to be super simple. I know this template isn’t a tall tee but it will give you an idea of what the design will be.

Do you think the sizing and position of the logo is how it should be?

I think its perfect like that. Simple and clean. Logo on front you wouldnt want it any bigger and I think it looks nice sitting high like that with lots of black below

just throwing it out there and im not even sure i like the idea but,

what about the BOARDWORLD.COM.AU running continuously around the bottom hem of the shirt?

I liked the f%$k yeah LOL (probably to offensive though)

I like your idea deanobruce!!

It might get a bit cluttered an unreadable if it goes all the way around. What you guys think?

We might do a **** yeah tee at some point. Third Chapter do a SH!T YEAH tee, so don’t want to steal their thunder.

You could have the URL separated by the Mountain Logo, intermittently side by side across the back hem!!!!!

I do like the clean look of the front!!!!!

And bein a tall tee, havin the logo/url on the hem will give great advertisin when worn under ya jacket!!!!!

rider26 - 10 December 2011 08:17 PM

It might get a bit cluttered an unreadable if it goes all the way around. What you guys think?

We might do a **** yeah tee at some point. Third Chapter do a SH!T YEAH tee, so don’t want to steal their thunder.

\

like i said, not even sure if i like the idea, but its an option.

either way i want some of these bad boys ASAP, instead of wasting your time riding and partying in Whistler you should be working around the clock to provide us with tall tee’s.

Where’s your priorities?  wink

Yeah, all this waitin is makin me Agro!!!!!

Haha, these tall tees will be ready for shipping around April 2012. The order has been placed with RAD Gloves, so they will come in with their 2012 winter stock. I’ll have these out to you long before the winter season comes around. Each t-shirt will likely come with a RAD beanie or similar.