The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

yeah I watched the first half but fell asleep early in the 2nd…tottenham are so boring! hahaha

nice work on that multi, rider! how much you get from it?

Nice win for Liverpool over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge! smile

I made a profit of $648. So stoked! I wouldn’t usually bet that much at all, but I had a free bet of $157 which had to be used within 30 days and you have to use it all on one bet (was given a free bet by Sportsbet.com.au - they had a promo when I registered an account to bet on the Melbourne Cup). Anyway, I won back the $200 I lost on the Melbourne Cup and added $450 on top. A very nice start to the day. grin

sweet well if it was a free bet then you may as well. Nice work! I’d be pretty stoked with winning any money right about now!

yep the liverpool win was very sweet, I can tell you! We have Man City this weekend at Anfield which will be about as tough a test as they come. If we can manage a win then I think it’ll show we deserve a top 4 spot this year. We’re still a bit inconsistent though for my liking…not punishing the swansea and norwichs etc. When that happens and we can also beat Man City etc we’ll really be title contenders…so will be interested to see what happens this weekend. If we get spanked then its back to the drawing board. Bellamy was good v chelsea, I reckon ditch carroll to the bench and have him on more often.

It’s always interesting to see how some players can be so effective playing for one team (Carroll at Newcastle), then rather useless at another. I see it all the time. I guess it usually happens when they go to a better team, i.e. Louis Saha from Fulham to Man Utd. But still, you’d think Carroll would score more goals at Liverpool.

Yeah, should be an interesting game for sure. Man City are in such form. A win for Liverpool would be huge (but it’s not a result I’m expecting, sorry wink ).

i put a multi bet on the champions league once, was a 9 legged bet of $3…i got $750 back

thankyou very much centrebet. my online account has only ever had $50 deposited in it when i opened it, and to date i have pulled out just a tad over $1400

who is that guy on top of the league?

PS. first snow of the season here yesterday, 15cm and finally everything is white!

Troutface - 28 November 2011 10:42 AM

PS. first snow of the season here yesterday, 15cm and finally everything is white!

stop it!

CRACKERS - 28 November 2011 01:38 PM

stop it!

it snowed again. lots

are you not coming to australia this week anyway?

cords - 05 December 2011 08:48 PM

are you not coming to australia this week anyway?

hahah good one. hope he dosent know about Liverpoo getting smacked and Arsenal over taking them on the table or else his come back will be funnier… cool smile

LOL

Arsenal are starting to play really well. Liverpool never surprises me when they lose easy games. They should be a team like Fulham.

Tottenham going solid too. Newcastle seems to have dropped off the pace a bit.

I’m more confident of Man City winning the title now.

rider26 - 06 December 2011 07:27 PM

LOL

Arsenal are starting to play really well. Liverpool never surprises me when they lose easy games. They should be a team like Fulham.

Tottenham going solid too. Newcastle seems to have dropped off the pace a bit.

I’m more confident of Man City winning the title now.

spurs have a game in hand so could get into second. Arsenal lost in the champs league…haha

Its so frustrating that we can beat chelsea twice in 2 weeks, match it with Man City and quite possibly have won and then go and lose a game like that. ARGHH!!

Where are you, Troutface?