The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Flux Bindings 2011/12

PyRoMaNiAc - 01 December 2011 03:43 AM

Looking at getting some Flux DMCC lights for the gf’s new setup. they look siiiiiiiiick

They are a wicked lookin set of binders!!!!!!  drool

i was going to get those but i didn’t after rider recommended ds30.

i just bought those bindings and they are siiiiick! however i am having a problem taking the alpha bases off my bindings. i cant get the front part off because the bindings are on my board. help plz!

Hey grae, welcome to Boardworld dude!!!!!

When ya mean the “front part”, are ya talkin about the rubber footbed/gas pedal, that sits under the toe of ya boot when ya strapped in?????

If ya are, then the binding has to be removed from the board in order to adjust the lenght of the gas pedal!!!!!

Hope this helps?????

Welcome to Boardworld, grae! cool smile

Mizu is the Flux guru so I’ll let him explain it to you. You’ll just have to excuse to all his “ya"s and exclamation marks. wink

^^ LOL

hmmm Ya forgot about me droppin my ‘g’s!!!!!  raspberry

yes thats what im talking about but how do i take my bindings off the board without access to my screws?

The footbed should clip down into the baseplate at the back under the heel, about 3/4 along the bed at the join!!!!!

Lift/pop that up, and that will reveal ya screws!!!!!

Did a shop initially bolt them onto ya board for ya?????

nope my sisters bf put them on wrong theyre like 400 bucks so i didnt want to accidentally break them smile

So did ya break them yet, grae????? shut eye

They do claim that the DMCC Light is “Chuck Norris Tough”, so please show mercy on ME!!!!!

rider26 - 03 December 2011 10:58 PM

Mizu is the Flux guru so I’ll let him explain it to you. You’ll just have to excuse to all his “ya"s and exclamation marks. wink

not much of a guru if he is msging me all day asking for help about them tongue wink

fatima4u - 04 December 2011 11:49 AM
rider26 - 03 December 2011 10:58 PM

not much of a guru if he is msging me all day asking for help about them tongue wink

Check the timing on ya messages, and then compare them to the timing and contents of the posts that I made!!!!!

This will show that I was merely confirmin my beliefs with your experiences, even though ya couldn’t even remember how ya own bindings (that ya only got three weeks ago), worked!!!!!

Lard Arse!!!!!  tongue laugh