The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Show us ya Treee

I go for the minimalist look grin

Christmas sux.  smirk

My chainsaw would have that down in about .000000001 of a second smile

Sorry, I am over it before it really begins downer

big surprise

Azz, i was unemployed for a month i know how the low funds feels. Next week i am going to a trash and treasure market to sell chutney and jams. the profits from that day will be my christmas present budget..

For You Ozgirl, This is the first Xmas Tree in the Dragon Household (still in the making keep in mind) still first tree we’ve had in 5years . . .

You can’t see, but behind the heart is a goofy footed Snoopy with Woodstock ridin the nose of the board- I swear!!! Challenge and I’ll take pics cheese

I challenge!!!

But thank you for sharing grin

DONE

Coolest Snoopy Ever

Snoopy is the best! i don’t have a tree but if I had that decoration I would get one!

We have a tree. I might put it up for the week of xmas and new years… smile

ozgirl - 03 December 2011 10:55 AM

big surprise

Azz, i was unemployed for a month i know how the low funds feels. Next week i am going to a trash and treasure market to sell chutney and jams. the profits from that day will be my christmas present budget..

Hahaha, its not about $$$. Its about everyone busting my ass wanting jobs done before Xmas. You know, that (insert whatever product they wish for me to make here) was F’D in July, why didn’t you ask then? But no, you wait until December and give me shit about saying no.
So December I pretty much work my ass off, miss out on the “fun” bits of Xmas. Last year we finished work at 7:00pm on Xmas eve downer

By the big day, I am pretty much destroyed. I have a shizen load of people wanting us to be at 15 locations around the country on the day, they have all been hassling us about it for the last month.

To top it off, my two girls will be else where this year, one of the boys is working…......

Xmas = Get up, take a kid to work. Can’t have a drink with lunch, as I have to drive later. Can’t go up the bush for a fish, have to be back to pick up said kid.

To me, Xmas is a big heap of pressure for no return.

The tree is going up today, I’ll get a pic up later smile

ps I hate christmas carols, thats another story.  tongue wink

Agree with you Azz.
What makes it worse is that Christ was born 2 months earlier and it’s a celebration of the summer solctice which happens several days before Santa comes.

The whole thing is BS.

The excitement of a child anticipating the arrival of a magical being bringing gifts is very special. Creating that belief for your kid is a great feeling.
But; Santa is based on a being who would steal children in the night, the only gift this dude would bring was a piece of coal for naughty kids. He is meant to be feared for exposing the bad deeds you’ve done and taking you away from your family. The modern Santa rewards even naughty children, training them that you can be rewarded for being bad. I blame him for so many evil people in the world.

I like that it when it brings all the family together but I would rather this happen due to the astrological significance of that time of year.

Ah Azz. I took the funds thing from another thread! My bad.

Love Snoopy!!

Come on peeps - surely there are more trees out there!

Azz & Spaz - Continue to be two peas in a pod! I would love to give you both a nice pep talk but I am crap at that sort of thing.

Woah, too many negative vibes on this channel!!!!!

Let me sing you guys a christmas carol!!!!! How about “Santa Claus is comin to Town”?????

Yay Mizu!!!!!!

Always knew there would be some reason to like you grin

ozgirl - 03 December 2011 09:37 PM

Yay Mizu!!!!!!

Always knew there would be some reason to like you grin

And this was it?????

That’s it, I’m no longer singin now!!!!! Christmas, bah humbug!!!!!

Well your a pretty shite cook…....