The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Finally finished uni! whoooo hoooo

Been super busy at uni andI havent been on here as much lately and ive missed a shindig or two that I wanted to go to (eg the famous spit!) but its worked out well enough and im back now!

After four and a half years of study of got my Marine science degree….with First class honours!! whooo hooo
I got my results back this week! im more than a little stoked! 

A lot of people helped me out, one of them being cords who was onto my shitty spelling and grammar.

First real job application = sent (selection criteria = what the?).
Now off to my first shift at the pub in a year.

feck. i forgot about having to work! oh well I need the coin!

Congratulations CRACKERS!!! wink wooohoo!

Well Done CRACKERS!!!!!

Don’t forget me when ya famous!!!!!  shaka

Yeew! well done!

Whoop Whoop!!!

Well done Crackers!!! Nice degree too.
I was originally going to study Marine Science but I’m now going to study Environmental science (which still has a bit of marine in it I’m told)
I’m really happy for u man, in fact I wish I was u, cause I’m just about to START uni. FML i just want to snowboard.

Please tell me good things about your degree, i really need to hear them lol

Yewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Party time!!!

Congrats Crackers!!!

That’s awesome, mate! Well done! Stoked for you! grin

Congrats!

well done, butthead! smile

YEW!! shaka Congrats Crackers!!!! shaka

On ya Crackers well done mate cool smile

Thanks guys! Hopefully it means more time for snowboarding next year!

Andy Aitken - 02 December 2011 10:09 AM

Well done Crackers!!! Nice degree too.
I was originally going to study Marine Science but I’m now going to study Environmental science (which still has a bit of marine in it I’m told)
I’m really happy for u man, in fact I wish I was u, cause I’m just about to START uni. FML i just want to snowboard.

Please tell me good things about your degree, i really need to hear them lol

thats funny… i started off in Environmental science but changed to Marine. there are a lot of subjects in common anyway so you still get to do some fun ones from each. At uow the first year of each degree is exactly the same.

First year uni can be really boring (course wise not party wise!) but you just have to get through it….just do enough work, keep up to date and you will get good marks and still have heaps of time to snowboard and party if you want. 2nd and 3rd year you start to get some really interesting subjects.

my main tip would be to try and be really organised and have stuff done early, that way if the snow or surf suddenly gets good you can sneak off to that without having to stress to much!

Mizu Kuma - 02 December 2011 06:31 AM

Well Done CRACKERS!!!!!

what? Im not famous? smile

CRACKERS - 03 December 2011 12:26 PM
Mizu Kuma - 02 December 2011 06:31 AM

Well Done CRACKERS!!!!!

what? Im not famous? smile

Welllll….... I didn’t wanna have to be the one to tell ya this, but…......

It doesn’t mean that ya not gonna be famous one day!!!!!

So just dont forget me when ya do!!!!!

(There, I think that I handled that okay…...... oh shit I’m talkin out loud again, arent I!!!!!)

shut eye