The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Meeting with the development team… what’s happening.

TJswish - 04 November 2011 03:10 AM

Don’t worry, I haven’t left you yet…

Somehow I just know that you’ll always be around, TJ!!!!!!  gulp

We dont need stats to know that Mizu spends too much time on here! LOL

hmmm

when will the forums app be coming?

that would help me a lot, i would be able to get on here sneaky while in my lectures….

Just to keep you guys in the loop…

Our developers are currently working hard on upgrading the whole system. They are spending all their time on this and working through all the bugs etc. In the next couple of weeks we should have the new system ready for testing (let me know if you’re interested in helping us test the new system on a replica test site).

Once we move everything over, all the scheduled changes will happen pretty quickly. We decided to wait until we move everything over, just incase the new features are already there or they need to be built in a different way. So all those changes are going to happen, for sure!

Once this happens, we are also going to get straight into building the iPhone and Android forum app. I’m guessing this will take approximately 6 weeks with testing (6 weeks after the system upgrade).

We are also working on restyling the whole website and fixing all the small graphical issues. We are working with a very talented graphic designer on this.

So yeah, that’s where we’re at. We haven’t stopped working on it, even if it seems like it. wink We are continuously moving forward and these changes, new features, and upgrades are all coming soon.

Just let us know when you need a tester!!!! More than happy to help smile

we only need one tester, mizu will do it for us lol

Sounding good Jez! I can test too if need be.

Rick0889 - 01 December 2011 11:49 PM

we only need one tester, mizu will do it for us lol

Nah, I’m too busy on Boardworld at the mo!!!!!

im up for some bug testing

Thanks guys, I’ll let you know when we’re ready for testing.

I got plenty of free time now, let me know how I can help mate.