The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

yeh i read all that aswell.

it wont happen but if it does, im still going to flip it

rider26 - 01 December 2011 04:09 AM

I’d take CP3. Best ‘pure’ point guard. Derrick Rose is a scorer first.

Agreed that D-Rose is a scorer first…

I’d put Rose / CP3 / Rondo in top 3 PG’s.

Agreed. While Nash is getting on in years, I’d still have him up there in the conversation. Deron Williams as well.

rider26 - 01 December 2011 07:09 PM

Agreed. While Nash is getting on in years, I’d still have him up there in the conversation. Deron Williams as well.

Top 5 includes those 2 lol, but I think the other 3 are clear winners.

so the only 2 celtics games i can really get too are;

-Celtics VS Heat in Miami
            OR
-Celtics VS NOLA in New Orleans

miami is bit of stretch to get to from Reno, flights are time consuming etc.
New Orleans would be better but for some damn reason i cant find tickets for sale anywhere. its like the game doesnt exist…

Hey Deano,

http://www.stubhub.com/new-orleans-hornets-tickets/new-orleans-hornets-new-orleans-new-orleans-arena-28-12-2011-1172543/

I bought tickets to two Miami home games last season through a similar website. I paid about $600 for 2 tickets to 2 games. I wanted to make sure I had tickets for the games so I paid it. When I received the tickets, the price on them was only like $30 each or maybe a bit more. The thing is, the game wasn’t even nearly sold out and I could have bought cheaper tickets at the game. Although it’s definitely safer just buying them online and knowing you have seats (doesn’t look like tickets are too much at the moment anyway). Just letting you know.

stubhub rocks, i got tickets for Yankees game when i went to NY..

came across this which is pretty stupid by you guys may get a laugh out of it LOL

rider26 - 07 December 2011 08:56 PM

Hey Deano,

http://www.stubhub.com/new-orleans-hornets-tickets/new-orleans-hornets-new-orleans-new-orleans-arena-28-12-2011-1172543/

I bought tickets to two Miami home games last season through a similar website. I paid about $600 for 2 tickets to 2 games. I wanted to make sure I had tickets for the games so I paid it. When I received the tickets, the price on them was only like $30 each or maybe a bit more. The thing is, the game wasn’t even nearly sold out and I could have bought cheaper tickets at the game. Although it’s definitely safer just buying them online and knowing you have seats (doesn’t look like tickets are too much at the moment anyway). Just letting you know.

haha as soon as i got home i saw the tickets on there. they were there during the day!
the only half decent tickets left are $199, im not sure if i want to spend that much, plus flights from Reno (about $2-300) plus accomodation for one night.

i mean i could do what you said, and just rock up but if i go and there are none left…

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 December 2011 12:27 AM

came across this which is pretty stupid by you guys may get a laugh out of it LOL

HAHA AWESOME!

NBA just blocked the deal that would have sent CP3 to the lakers

It’s crazy… David Stern is copping a lot of backlash over it. Looks like the teams will be appealing.

i mean, i see where the owners are coming from, the whole point of this process was to try to avoid every star player joingin a big town team ans creating a “superfriends” ala lebron/bosh/wade

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

if you want to earn rings, you need to play for a good team… i dont know how its going ot play out