The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are your plans for xmas?

I was going to go visit family in Melbourne but now we’re just staying here in Darwin for xmas. :(

How about you guys? Going anywhere? doing anything special? or just chillin?

work

Chillin with the fam, beers, bbq’s, beers, pressies, beers, food, beers, and more food and beers!!!!!

just spending with wife and family, first xmas as married man….

Snowboarding and watching NBA. We will probably have dinner with Michelle’s brother and his fiance.

Xmas day with family at sister’s place in Ballarat.  Off to Wilson’s Prom on New Year’s Day, then Barwon Heads a couple of weeks later.

Will be interesting to see how much damage was done to the Prom by the floods earlier this year.

Snowboard in Tahoe and then NYE in Vegas, going to be a good Xmas if it comes off!

X mas sux. My two girls are away downer Munga is working downer

I am going fishing smile

Christmas at mums, then mystery tour with mates(bring a tent and board the vengabus!), then japow! shred

rider26 - 30 November 2011 05:28 AM

Snowboarding and watching NBA. We will probably have dinner with Michelle’s brother and his fiance.

this is my exact christmas day…just in a different country to you. i cant wait to see the mavs get their rings in front of Miami haha

Was hoping to go to Melbs but it may not happen anymore. So I will be bludging while on stand down!

mine is up in the air too. Was suppose to be the first chrissy in jindy. That is in jeopardy. I also have 3 weeks off.. with nothing to do :-(

Oz!! You’re not putting “3 weeks off” and “:-(” in the same sentence are you?!? wink

packing for whistler :D

Working as much as I can up to Xmas day. Nothing to do on gift opening day - hope for a wave or I should have my car to work on.
Then I go a week off work/week on work all January. Except maybe NewYears Eve.
Boxing day family lunch and open Santa’s presents & drink, drink, drink.

Billy - 30 November 2011 11:33 AM

Oz!! You’re not putting “3 weeks off” and “:-(” in the same sentence are you?!? wink

No! the :-( is nothing to do sentence.