The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

If I was going for 2012 Burton Women’s bindings, I’d grab the Escapade Reflex in the ‘Circus Party’ colorway. NICE!

Actually, I think that I remember that ya wearin a US9 mens boot yeah, blizz????? Ya might be better off slippin them into a mens binder for a better fit!!!!!

So FLUX TT30’s would be a goer!!!!! The Powder Sucks is a mid flex board so make sure that whatever binders that ya get are not to soft, and especially if it’s the cambered version!!!!!

FLUX TT30’s

Cheers guys! I wear ThirtyTwo boots size 10 women’s. I currently use Men’s Burton Freestyles and they are great!!

Freestyles will most likely be too soft for ya Stepchild!!!!!

That’s my opinion anyway!!!!!

I appreciate everyones feedback cause I wouldn’t know anything about bindings being too soft etc!

What sort of riding are you into?

heres my setup for the 2011/12 season…..unless i find another board that tickles my fancy

BOARD Burton Dominant 158.  A few seasons old this board now but i love it still. My wife bought it for me for my bday one year and had to get in from the states as no aussie stores were stocking it back then. The skateboard inspired graphic rocks my jocks.
One year at falls i took it in for a quick wax and the guy said “why bother, thing looks pretty much rooted” not realising that its a base graphic and not actually that scratched.

BINDINGS 2011 Rome Shifts in a colourway so bright your retinas will melt. I actually won these at the end of last year and was the first person in australia to have them (according to the rep) BUT couldnt ride them or show them off until many months later until the aussie snow season started.

BOOTS Burton Shaun White boots in a gold colourway to celebrate his olympic win. Got these when i was over in the USA at the burton store in cali. I had a real thing for bling back then and when these bad boys caught my eye i had to have them. I semi regret that decision now as i had to carry these bastards in my backpack all through mexico and cuba before i got back to australia, oh well.

Outer ware

One thing is for sure you wont miss me on the mountains this year

JACKET Special Blend Fader Autograph jacket in the crossfire colourway, Bright ass purple with bright ass green!

PANTS Special Blend Chronic in a matching green to the jacket, bright and definatly radpants!

GOGGLES Von Zipper John Jackson Sig Fish Bowls, whole lotta lens!

so there you have it, i think i could possibly be the brightest coloured chap on the slopes this year

Nice!!!!!  shaka

We can easily spot the new snow ball target now!!!!!  cool smirk

And since cabletieperformance isn’t gonna post his sweet sweet ride in here, I’ll take the opportunity to share it with you guys!!!!!

FLUX YES!!!!! cool grin

I find it hilarious that 3 of the 154 Tasman’s belong to members on here - not to mention we all somehow ended up with colour co-ordinated board/binding setups raspberry

Yeah, lucky that I have the colour co-ordinated 156, hey!!!!!  LOL

Finally got a pic of my new setup with the 2012 Malavita’s - realy impressed with the bindings, asym strap and the reflex base is brilliant.

Sick finney!

Niiicceee!!!!!!  shaka

hey mizu, notice he said the reflex base was brilliant????