The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What we expect rider to deliver to us from Whistler?

OK Rider

i expect a daily updates!!

i hope you have some camera gear and a puter to up load some clips

Are there new tricks/stuff you are learning?

Kinda would like a trip vblog in real time - not when u get back wink

Also expect the same from the other peeps heading to Canada/USA & Japow etc

What do you guys want to see??

will see what i can do for you in Tahoe. getting a notebook/laptop and a gopro hd hero 2 before i go aswell…

Hey mate,

Yeah, for sure! This is the thread myself and others will be updating pretty much daily: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/3476/

I’ve got cameras, video camera, GoPro etc. so I’ll be adding as much content as possible.

That all said, I’m interested to hear what you guys would like to see.

I’d like to see myself in said footage!!!!!  cool hmm

deanobruce - 21 November 2011 02:17 AM

will see what i can do for you in Tahoe. getting a notebook/laptop and a gopro hd hero 2 before i go aswell…

I like your work Deano!!!!!

rider26 - 21 November 2011 02:20 AM

Hey mate,

Yeah, for sure! This is the thread myself and others will be updating pretty much daily: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/3476/

I’ve got cameras, video camera, GoPro etc. so I’ll be adding as much content as possible.

That all said, I’m interested to hear what you guys would like to see.

Yes Sir!! Good to see you are on the programme!!

Normal cruising around resort - never been to Whistler so show me the sights and the runs you like.

Show us your tricks and ability - show us the new stuff you are trying to learn and how you go about it

Rider you might want to start a new thread raspberry

that one is fully of jibberish already wink

holy fark

14 pages of Jibberish and stoke :(

The mountain just opened yesterday. Very soon all the jibberish will turn to reports, photos, and videos.

Check out last season’s thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/1368/

And here’s a few quick edits I put together from last season.

I aim to get a lot more footage this season. Plus we are working with Olliepop Films and we’ll be releasing a series of videos from Whistler.

yeah once we’re all over there as rider said there’ll be a lot more in there in the way of photos and maybe even a few video’s if we get ourselves organised

Photo I took towards the end of the season…

- MUST give a shout out to me in every video shaka

That is all. LOL

Caboose - 21 November 2011 02:32 AM

Normal cruising around resort - never been to Whistler so show me the sights and the runs you like.

Show us your tricks and ability - show us the new stuff you are trying to learn and how you go about it

I vote for these two as well.

I just showed my parentals Mike’s opening day video - that got me so pumped! I think I will be in whistler for almost a month next xmas/jan…..

Dont forget Boardworld will also be doing a Webisode series from Whistler as well

I will do my very best to get all you have requested and more. smile

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 21 November 2011 04:23 AM

Dont forget Boardworld will also be doing a Webisode series from Whistler as well

yeah? that’ll be great.. missed that one completely