The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Drinks - Melbourne Meet Ups

Yeah for sure!!! We are hopefully gonna be there for 4 nights. Probably staying in Sandhurst but will have a hire car for sure!

Nice! That’s not too far from us anyway shaka

Aaagh – damn friends getting married! I was super keen to meet yas all and get to know the peeps behind the names.

Let me know when the next Melb catch up is. I vote for Fitzroy area (cos that’s where I live, and it’s all about being convenient for me raspberry)
Have a good one.

Ya already met me jacs, at the prem at loop bar smile

Im going to change the title of this thread to just Boardworld Drinks - Melbourne, so it can be a general discussion topic about melbourne meet ups, not just those dates past

DAMMIT i’ll be in Melbourne in about two weeks but that is just flying in and out of the airport. Going out west for a couple days.

Have beer - will travel!

Just tell me when! wink billy

Billy - 18 November 2011 05:56 AM

Have beer - will travel!

Just tell me when! wink billy

There was plenty of beer at the spit!!!!! And there was travel involved!!!!! And I told you when!!!!!  mad

Yes that’s right!!!!! You’re gettin in trouble, again…..... Billy!!!!!

Hahaha ok ok I will revise - will travel to anywhere in 1hr driving distance!!!

It’s ok, I’m always in trouble!!  tongue rolleye

Fitzroy is good. I like bimbos. Pizzas are tops beergarden and lounges and gets busy if u wanna party on

Bimbos rocks! Reminds me of uni days

Changed our flights to sometime after Dec. I don’t know if I’ll be able to bring my board though.

Billy - 18 November 2011 06:48 AM

Hahaha ok ok I will revise - will travel to anywhere in 1hr driving distance!!!

It’s ok, I’m always in trouble!!  tongue rolleye

That’s better!!!!! I’ll forgive you this time!!!!!  tongue laugh

I’ll be way out at Macedon :-(

What ya doing out there blizz?

Yeah, why are ya goin to Macedonia when ya sposed to be goin to Mexico????